Acting and reality

Mikey pov:

I was listening to the story Y/N told the police. She told the story like it happened. I was very impressed. I told that tomorrow we have to be ready but for now let's eat our dinner. I think our plan will work out.

Y/N POV:

We were eating dinner in silent then Ran broke the silent and asked me if i want to go shopping tomorrow.

Ran: Y/N do you want to go shopping tomorrow? I think we need to spend time together because we be watched.

What do you mean by we be watched?

Ran: From tomorrow police will start follow our every move.

Oh got it. And yes we can go shopping tomorrow.

Ran: Okay anyone else wants to join for tomorrow?

Kokonoi: I will come with you.

Ran: Okay then we three will go shopping tomorrow.

Alright.

After dinner we went to our rooms went to sleep.

Morning:

I woke up from the same dream as yesterday. I go change my clothes.

Then i went to a kitchen to do breakfast because i wanted to cook by myself. I don't like to have a maid do all the cleaning and cooking so i decided to do breakfast today.

Kakucho pov:

I woke up from a nice scent it smelled really good so i followed the scent. The scent was from the kitchen and i saw Y/n cooking breakfast.

Good morning. I said with a sleepy tone

Y/N: Good morning. Did you sleep good?

Yes.

Y/N: I wanted to do breakfast so i hope you like it.

It smells really good!

Y/N: Really?

Yes.

Y/N: That's good. Do you know when the others wake up?

They should be awake by now.

Nobody pov:

The others came to the kitchen and asked what you were doing. You answered them. They looked at the food you cooked and mikey's eyes sparkled.

Y/N pov:

They all looked at the food i cooked and when i saw mikey staring at dorayaki i giggled.

Mikey: You cooked dorayaki?

Yes. You all can start eating if you want.

Ran: I wonder if it's delicous.

Sanzu taste a bite of one the meals he shouted.

Sanzu: This is so good! I don't remember when was the last time when i eat something like this.

Rindou: If Sanzu said that means it's really delicous.

All: Itadakimas!

After breakfast:

Kakucho: It was so good.

Rindou: I agree.

Sanzu: Yeah even Mikey liked it.

I did the the dishes and after dishes Kokonoi asked am i ready.

Kokonoi: Y/N are you ready? I hope you didn't forget that we are going shopping.