My Name is Suki Fuji...

~No one's p.o.v~

Many years ago... On a dark stormy night......

A couple arrived at an orphanage, deep in the city, holding a small bundle. The bundle contained a small cub, looking no more than a few days old.

The couple, a male cheetah and female fox, walked up the steps to the orphanage holding this bundle. The male stopped and watched his girlfriend arrive at the door as he turned back to stay at the car.

"Hurry up and dump the brat, Hana!" He whispered hoping no one would hear them and wake anyone.

Hana, the cub's mother, looked at the cub for a moment before placing them down infront of the door. She didn't want kids in the first place, especially not one that looked like that.

She walked back to her boyfriend, who was waiting by the car. Both got in and drove away leaving the poor cub on the doorstep in the heavy rain.

Soon a loud rumble of thunder, wole up the cub, which caused her to scream amd cry. Their cries woke the caretakers as one opened the door to see what happened.

The caretaker, a gazelle, opened the door to see a bundle. She quickly picked them up and brought them inside to get them out of those wet clothes.

This gazelle, named Mica, took the cub to get cleaned up as the other caretakers check on the other kids, who thankfully were still asleep.

"Its okay.. Its okay." She spoke to the cub as she took them out of their wrappings, but stopped when the baby was fully undressed.

The cub, an adorable little girl, had features of a fox with cheetah spots and a tail. She was a hybrid.

Mica cleaned her up and alerted the owner if the orphange whoc came to see for herself.

"This child is indeed a hybrid. I will call the police and have them come pick her u-!!"

"No! Don't take her!" Mica shouted while holding her close to her.

"We can't send her away! Who knows where the police will send her. I will take care of her while she's here."

The owner, a kangaroo, looked at Mica then the cub she was holding. This woman hated carnivores and certainly didn't want a carnivore hybrid in her facility. But throwing her out will make her look bad snf she didn't want that.

"You can watch and care for her. Do not let her get into trouble or hurt the other kids. She can stay in your room away from the other children until she reaches a certain age. Am I clear?"

Mica, horrified by her superior's bias towards this cub, could only nod and watched her go.

~Mica's p.o.v~

I looked at the cub, who looked back at me with her bright greenish- yellow eyes, cooing at me. I smiled snd gently kissed her head while taking her to my room.

"I guess we need a name for you, little one... How about Suki?" I spoke as the cub's tail swayed lightly.

"Don't worry Suki... I'm gonna take good care of you and help you find a nice family.. I promise..."

I smiled as Suki squeaked and nuzzled into my arms as she slowly fell asleep.

~Mica's p.o.v~

I can't believe someone would do such a thing to an innocent child! My boss even wanted me to get rid of her. Even though she's a carnivore hybrid, I would never turn away a child. I'm goig to raise her so she can find a family and have a good life.