0 ︳

This story is just for you to enjoy. I know that it’s not the best, and, yes, there will be mistakes, but honestly, it’s just for fun. So I’m sorry if it kind of sucks, but I did my best, and I really hope you liked it. It would mean a lot to me if you would leave a comment or maybe a vote. Remember, I know that it’s not the best, but I hope you like it!

suddenly im becoming part of the past... im becoming the part that dont last... im losing you and its efforless...

the fray 

__________________________________________________________

 ©

after

ancient rocks firmly embedded into the shattered glass of the frosted ground. the full moon sent out a cold breath of light that deceived me, seeming to illuminate, but tricking my eyes without sized shapes that blended with the emotionless shadows dancing along the horizon.

i was floating, like a bird that flew for the first time, seeking warmness, but only got a shiver of cold. the moon looked like a round ball of sugar sprinkled frost, looming above the sky, and only making me feel colder by the second. my icy blue eyes, that i got from my mother, looked down at the areas on my socks that had darkened from the rain.

all i saw was water. waves flying around, like tigers trying to escape out of their suffocating cage. the air around me was trying hard not to strangle me, but it got to the point where I needed to take a short breath to gain some strength to stand on my feet.

coldness entered my pale skin, and the contact itself made me wrap my skinny arms around myself, trying to form some kind of warm through the cold air. the hair on my back stood up, causing me to lightly feel numb. i liked feeling numb, it was a way of removing all the pain away, making it float away through the air. it was like a balloon, disengaging from the string it was attached to, and flying around. It was that simple.

the sky was still dark, but there were still small sign of light, and i knew that i had to go back, back to the place that i once called home, but now, all it seemed to be for me was a stranger. a place where i could be myself had disappeared through the window, flying away like dust, like it didn’t have a care in the world.

my feet started to walk away , the beach disappearing every step through, and i knew by the time i got home, i realized that it wasn’t the suffocating air around me that made me feel lifeless, it was me, missing his touch.