𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 4

12 years ago

It was a normal spring night at the Alexander home. A 15 year old Alanna was currently getting ready for bed when she went to go and blow her candle out she saw the 17 year old Sherlock Holmes looking at his board.

She knew Sherlock inspires to be a detective and move out to London. She watched him admiring him smiling. She saw Sherlock sigh and start to turn so she immediately blew her candle out and ran to her bed.

It was the next day and Alanna went over to the Holmes household.

"Hello, Mrs Holmes." Alanna smiled "Hello, my dear. What can I help you with?" Eudoria asked
"Well I was wondering if there was anything I could help you with." Alanna told her

"Loads. Could you please go and grab Enola's toys from the yard while I change her?" Eudoria asked "Of course." Alanna nodded and headed to the yard.

Alanna headed out and started to hear giggling. "Sherlock these flowers are beautiful." A voice said. Alanna's smile faded and walked over a bit more by the voice.

"Really? I picked them all by myself." Sherlock responded to the voice. "Well I love them. Thank you." The voice thanked

"Of course Irene."

Irene. That was all Alanna needed to here . She finished grabbing Enolas toys and quickly left the yard. After she put Enolas toys away she walked to Mycrofts room

"Crofters?" Alanna called out "Yes, evil spawn?" Mycroft answered "Who is Irene?" Alanna asked "A friend of Sherlock's, why?" Mycroft rolled his eyes getting annoyed.

"No reason. Sorry, finish doing what you were doing." Alanna said started to walk away "Alanna. Wait" Mycroft said and she stopped and went back to his room "Come on sit." Mycroft said Patting his bed.

"Do you like him?" Mycroft first asked. Alanna pressed her lips together and looked away while slightly nodding.

"Well then. I'll tell you one thing. I do not believe my brother has feelings for that girl, I promise you." Mycroft told the girl

"How do I know I can trust you?" Alanna asked. "Because you can." Mycroft smiled "You smiled." Alanna pointed out laughing and Mycroft stopped smiling "No I didn't."

"Yes you do." Alanna said "You don't know anything, get out." Mycroft broke the girl and she laughed but walked out.

As Alanna walked out she ran into someone. "Sherlock." Alanna gasped.

"Alanna hello. Have you seen Irene anywhere?" Sherlock asked her "No, sorry I haven't. I was just speaking to Mycroft." Alanna informed him

"Mycroft? What were you doing in there?" Sherlock questioned raising his brow.
"We were talking." Alanna told him starting to walk away.

"About?" Sherlock asked following her. "That is something only Mycroft and I can discuss." Alanna said as she stepped down the steps.

"Well why couldn't you talk to me about it?" Sherlock questioned still following her "Because it was a Mycroft and I conversation. A conversation for only Mycroft and I. Not for Sherlock and I, or Me, Mycroft, and Sherlock. Mycroft and I." Alanna stated as she stopped walking turning around to face him