Chapter 8 The Break-in

We were traveling to the connection lab and the blue umbrella dropped to the ground and the truck that was holding me and my daughter let us go. The blue umbrella decided to bring me considering that I had the T-00 in my blood and Eveline wanted to stick by my side and we went over and infiltrated the base.

Haywards POV:

"Is it ready?"

Scientist: Yes, just shoot a person with this and they'll change

"Good"

That's when the alarm went off and I check the camera and saw a mutated Y/N killing all the guards and the blue umbrella coming towards the lab.

Y/N POV:

Many of the connection agents tried to kill me but did not succeed. I was making my way to the lab when I was grabbed by a mutated Mr. X. I radio Chris and told him what is happening.

Chris: The T-00 has turned into a more powerful Tyrant. He is more tougher and stronger

The Tyrant rushed at me and tackled me. I kick him off and I punch him over and over trying to kill him. I throws me and he tries to choke me but I headbutt him and I grabbed him but he stabs me with his claw which use to be his hand and he continues to scratch me. I have a scar on my face but I tackle him once more. I punch him over and over but he did not even finch. He threw me off and continue to beat me. I hit his heart and he backed up and I knew his heart was his weakness. I continue to hit his heart until he was down and I started to rip it out. After I ripped it out completely he fall down and he was dead now. I continue to make my way to the lab and when I entered but I felt a sharp pain and I look and I was bleeding and I decided to inject myself with the serum that will turn make to normal.

Chris POV:

After me and my squad members killed the connection security guard we made it to the lab and saw a regular Y/N with the antidote. He must have taken it when he got here. Y/N woke up and Eveline ran to Y/N and hugged him. We were gathering the evidence when we heard,

???: Y/N stop!

Y/N POV:

We looked and saw my dad and my siblings.

"What are you guys doing here?"

Sister: We're here to stop you

3rd POV:

While Y/N and his family is arguing Hayward has a tranquilizer dart but it is filled with the C-virus. He aims it at Eveline and he fires. It hits her and she feels weird.

Eveline: ....Daddy

Y/N turns and he sees Eveline bursted into flames and she looked at Y/N and said,

Eveline: ...I...just...wanted a..... family...........

She eventually turned into a mold cocoon. Y/N ran and tried to break the cocoon but it started to crack open and Eveline comes out different. She has mold all over her face and body and she falls over and Y/N rushes to her side.

Y/N: EVELINE!?