: six :

After he finished watching Fat Nuggets do stuff, Angel Dust walked out of the door to his room and into the hallway. He was still feeling a snack craving, so he decided that he would steal from a bakery. He exited the Hotel and looked for a bakery that was closed at this hour.

To his luck, he found one.

He snuck in. He noticed the sample cupcakes were still being displayed. Without thinking, he reached over the counter and grabbed one.

This caused an entire Rube Goldberg machine to spring into action. Nabbing the cupcake had tugged the string it was attached to, which turned a crank, which rotated a piece of wood, which caused the side of the wood to hit a button, which elevated a ramp with a marble on the elevated side, which sent a marble down an elaborate marble course that ended with the marble hitting a flap, which knocked over a bunch of dominoes, which sent a toy car down a ramp, which amassed enough friction and velocity to send the car flying into the air with its trajectory perfectly in line with its destination- the side of a catapult that needed weight. On the other half of this catapult was a sharp knife, which flew through the air when the toy car hit the other side. This knife soared through the air and cut a rope that was attached to the ceiling, right above the customer side of the counter. What was attached to the rope? A spear melded with angel weaponry, capable of killing sinners. Thanks to gravity, the spear fell onto the ground, piercing through the floor with force that was capable of shish-kebab-ing a stack of six dozen sinners in one fell swoop.

Angel had just narrowly avoided his demise by literally standing 2 feet away from underneath the angel weapon haphazardly tied to the ceiling with a shitty ninety-nine cent rope.

Feeling cocky and prideful, he let out a chuckle. "HAH! I lived! Your machine fucken' SUCKS!"

This activated the real security system; the guy the store owner hired to watch over the store at night. He aimed the barrel of his zebra-printed angel gun at the intruder, and fired a precise shot to Angel Dust's heart. The sinner died within seconds.

The end.

A/N: i've never had a lemon in my life i hope this is accurate lol