My Happy Place (NSFW)

Emily feels herself starting to slip into unconsciousness, the toxic fumes claiming her. The next thing she knows she's blinking in the sunlight, beautiful blue eyes staring down at her.
"Ali?"
"I don't have long."
Before Emily can respond, Alison's lips are on hers. Unlike the soft kisses they shared before Alison's disappearance, this one is rough and desperate. Emily can't breath but she doesn't care. The girl she loves is right here, kissing her like her life depends on it. Emily hears her name being called in the distance. Alison pulls away.
"I have to go. I love you."
She kisses Emily once more before disappearing into the woods. The others run over to Emily.
"Oh my God, Emily, what happened? Your lip is bleeding."
Emily reaches up and touches her bottom lip, wincing and she smiles for a second. It wasn't a dream.
"Um, I was locked in the garage and then I woke up out here. That's all I remember."
They help Emily to the car.
"I feel like you're lying but okay."
Spencer pulls her first aid kit out of her glove compartment and cleans the cut on Emily's lip.

Emily has been having a lot of trouble focusing the past few days. The kiss with Alison staying fresh in her mind. After school she goes to the kissing rock with a note.

If  you get this, meet me in Philly at the Courtyard tomorrow afternoon. I booked the weekend. If you get there before i do the reservation is under Darkbloom. Rooms already paid.
-E.F.

The next morning, Emily joins the other girls before school.
"Hey, Em, you down for a sleepover at Spencer's this weekend?"
"I have plans this weekend."
"The whole weekend?"
"Yep."
She gets up and walks away to avoid any other questions. That afternoon, Emily drops her phone and car off at home and takes a taxi into Philly. She enters the lobby of the Courtyard.
"Reservation. Last name Darkbloom."
"Yes. You are already checked in. Your partner left this key here for you."
"Thank you."
Emily heads up to the room and unlocks the door. Alison is sitting at the desk, reading. Emily walks over and leans against the desk.
"You came."
"I owe you an explaination."
"Okay. I'll listen."
"A is the reason I left. Someone tried to kill me the night I disappeared. I don't know who but I figure I know why. I was a horrible person. I even hurt the people I love the most."
"We've forgiven you, Ali. Or at least I have."
"I was never leading you on, Em. My feelings for you were, are, genuine. I was just too scared to admit it, even to myself."
Alison looks up at Emily.
"We all have things we wish we could go back and do differently but we can't. We can only go forward. We are going to catch A. And we are going to make it safe for you to come home and we can do this without having to hide."
Emily brushes Alison's hair behind her ear. Alison grabs Emily's shirt collar and forcefully pulls her close, kissing her hard just like the other day.
"I don't just want you, Em, I need you. You are the only thing that makes me feel like I'm living, not just existing."
"I need you too, Ali."
Emily pulls Ali up and heads her toward the bed, their kisses heated and needing.  Emily accidentally rips Alison's shirt pulling it off.
"I'll buy you a new one."
"Don't worry about it right now."
Alison crashes their lips back together before pulling Emily's shirt off.
"Are you sure you're ready, Ali?"
Ali unbuttons her own pants and slip them off and grabs Emily's hand, slipping it into her underwear.
"Does that answer your question?"
Emily nods, removing her hand to remove her own pants. She slips her hand back into Alison's underwear, enjoying how wet she is as she begins rubbing circles around Alison's clit. Alison pushes her hand into Emily's underwear and begins teasing Emily's clit. They moan and gasp between rough kisses.
"Take what is yours. Mark me, Em."
Alison growls in Emily's ear. Emily bites down and sucks on the soft part of Alison's neck. Alison moans. Emily pulls back and inspects the dark purple bruise. She turns Alison's head and does the same to the other side. Alison surprises her by rolling them so she's on top. She moves Emily's hair out of the way, marking her back.
"And now the world will know. I am yours and you are mine."
Alison slides her fingers inside Emily. Emily moans and her hips buck up as she does the same to Alison and pulls her head down with her free hand, nipping and sucking on Alison's bottom lip. They fight for dominance over each other's mouths. Emily picks up the pace, causing Alison to gasp. Just for a second she thinks she's won but Alison pulls back, grabbing Emily's throat. Emily feels excitement rush through her as Alison begins riding her fingers, keeping her hand tightly around Emily's throat, but not too tight.
"Oh fuck, I'm gonna cum."
Emily manages to gasp out as a wave of overwhelming orgasm flows through her. She feels Alison begin to shake on top of her, coming undone as well. She reaches up and pulls Alison into a soft kiss, riding their high out together. They lie down next to each other, just holding each other tightly. Alison stares into Emily's eyes.
"I don't want to leave you again."
"Do you want to come home?"
Alison nods.
"I know you'll protect me."

Sunday afternoon, Alison and Emily take a taxi to Emily's house.
"Mom, I'm home."
"Where were...."
Pam comes out of the kitchen and drops the cup she had been washing.
"Alison."
"Hi, Mrs. Fields. Emily said I would be safe here."
"Of of course. Please, come in. Dinner is almost done. Emily, you should call the other girls. Invite them for dinner. Alison, you can borrow any of Emily's clothes you like."
Alison goes upstairs to change while Emily makes a conference call with the other girls.
"My mom wants you to join us for dinner in about 30 minutes. Please come."
The other girls agree to come. Alison comes downstairs in a blue strapless dress and one of Emily's leather jackets. Emily smiles.
"You look so beautiful."
She gently pecks her on the lips. When she pulls back she notices Pam staring at them, smiling.
"I haven't seen that light in your eyes for a very long time, Emily."
Emily smiles taking Alison's hand.
"She's my happy place."
The doorbell rings and Pam goes to answer it as Alison helps Emily set the table. Spencer is the first to walk into the dining room, stopping immediately in her tracks, causing Aria and Hanna to bump into her.
"Hi, girls," Alison smiles and cheerfully greets them. The dinner is filled with questions for Alison. She answers each of them, including telling them all, Pam included, about being buried alive.
"I was so scared. I didn't know what to do so I ran. I spent time in London and New York but when I heard Hanna got hit by a car, I came back. I knew A was behind it. I couldn't just keep running but I didn't feel safe enough to come home either. Then Emily nearly died in the garage. I pulled her out, hoping maybe she would think it was a dream. Then she left me a note asking me to meet her this weekend and I couldn't bring myself to walk back into the shadows again."
"Why didn't you go to the police when it started happening again?"
"I was pronounced dead. Someone made it seem like I was the one in that casket. I looked at my own death record. It had to have been covered up by someone on the inside. Too many details were wrong. I was hit with a rock, not a shovel. I broke my arm when I was three. I had my wisdom teeth removed. None of that was on the record. Someone misidentified that body on purpose. The only reason I came back now is Emily. I love her so much it hurts and I trust her with my life. She's the only thing in this world that makes me feel safe," Alison reaches for Emily's hand and squeezes it before turning her attention back to the others. "If everyone's done eating, I'll clear the table and get started on the dishes."
"You don't have to do that Alison, you girls can go up to Emily's room and I'll take care of it."
"I don't feel right accepting a place to stay without helping out."
"We can discuss chores tomorrow. Enjoy being home tonight."