The Feeling

Taehyun and Beomgyu arrived at the grocery store and the place was surrounded by cops and news crews.

"Shit, what the hell happened?" Taehyun asked as they both jogged over. "Soobin!"

Soobin turned around. "Beomgyu? What are you doing here?"

"I wanted to come. Tae woke me up. What's going on?"

"That secret room was full of people that were victims of trafficking and forced labor."

Beomgyu looked at all people and saw a few that looked like they were in grade school. He felt sick to his stomach as he saw them sitting on the ground with blankets, a few were being examined inside one of the ambulances.

"Myoung did this?" Taehyun asked.

"We have no clue. The victims seem too scared to say any names. They say it's a man, a bit older."

While the two were talking. Beomgyu walked over to one of the women who was hugging a younger kid next to her, trying to keep him warm.

"Hello."

They looked at him.

Beomgyu looked around before kneeling down. "Who did this to you?" He asked.

They didn't speak and avoided his eyes.

"Hey, I know what you're going through." He turned around, moving his hair out the way, and showed them a tattoo of the number "73" on the back of his neck.

They looked at him and then exchanged looks.

"The bad man." The child said. "If we don't speak..."

"We don't get hurt." Beomgyu finished. "But I won't let him hurt you. This bad man, he's hurt me, and the ones I love. I promise I'll make him pay for what he did to you."

He slowly held their hands. "Do not speak to the police. Stay quiet, trust no one only yourselves." He went to leave but the woman called for him.

"Wait."

He stopped.

"The nightmares, the fear, how did you overcome it?"

He turned and looked at Taehyun who was talking to other agents and officers.

"I found someone who restored my faith in people and I got strong enough to beat my fears with my bare hands. You survived this, you're already strong enough to overcome this. Once this man is dead, it'll all feel normal."

She gave him a weak smile and nodded. "Thank you."

He bowed to them and stepped away from everyone to sneak a picture and send it to Yeonjun while texting him about it. He returned to Taehyun's side.

"Hyunnie this is awful. Who did this?"

He smiled. "You have nothing to worry about baby. I promise we'll figure this out. I can have someone take you home or-"

"Just head home." Soobin cut in. "I can stay here and inform you about everything tomorrow."

"You sure? I can-"

"Thank you, agent Choi." Beomgyu took Taehyun's hand. "You're so sweet. Taehyun, let's go."

"Alright, good night. See you in the morning."

They left and went back home.

"Baby, are you alright?" Taehyun asked as they entered their home. "You've seemed a little stressed out."

"I told you that I didn't want you working there anymore. You haven't started looking for another job have you?"

Taehyun didn't answer.