Fallen into the Theater

The house was quiet. Silent creaks filled the empty quarters. Darkness surrounded the area. Until, a tiny light shined the wooden floors from the flashlight that was installed in the water gun. DJ took a small step to secure the floor. It did nothing. Looking back at his friends, Jenny and Chowder, he continued forward as he spoke, "Okay, let's move."

Never had he thought he would end up in a situation like this. The house from across the street where Mr.Nebbercracker lived had mysteriously, and frightfully, turned into a horrible people eating monster after the supposed death of the mentioned man. How they got in was last second. The original plan was to make the house sleep and destroy it's "heart", but then the cops came and long story short, the house ate the police car they were in. And the police men.

So here they were. Walking in a dangerous house where they could meet their doom, but they anxiously persist.

After a long silence, DJ spoke.

"We need to be quickly and quietly. Don't touch anything. And stick togeth-"

His sentence was cut off as he lost his footing. A large hole had formed as he was walking. The house was quietly waiting until the right moment to strike. DJ screams as he falls into the inky black hole.

Jenny cries out in alarm "DJ!" "Hey", said Chowder as he walked behind Jenny accidentally making them both fall following DJ. They all scream as they are consumed by darkness.

~

Lighting hissed at the howling air. The yellow sickened the sky. A horrible laughter filled the air. The laughter of the witch.

Norman raced up to the top with the fairytale book in his arm. He climb the ladder as he raced to the middle looking dead in the eyes of the cloud made witch. Norman shouted, "You horrible old witch! Is this what you want?!" The witch gave him a slight glare.

Norman opened the book and began to read. "Once-Once upon a time, in a..a far away land, there lived a king and queen in a magnificent castle." the witch only gave him a cruel laugh.

He didn't understand. Why now? Why hurt this people? He understood why she was mad at the undead townsfolk, but why the people who now lived in the same town who were alive. Why?

"Why won't you listen to me? Why are you doing this?", Norman asked in desperate rate for this to stop. The witch took a deep breath...and screamed. The scream was so loud and powerful, it flew him off the ladder, falling backwards as he screamed. The world seemed to fade away and rot.

~

Coraline watched as the two replicas of Ms. Spink and Ms. Forcible jumped on the diving boards. She could barely watch. But the other Wybie smiled at her with his black button eyes in anticipation.

The two ladies jumped until a peculiar thing happened. Mrs Forcible reach her hand up to her head...and zipped off her old self as she became the much younger version than she was before. The same happened to Spink as she grabbed the trapeze and hurled forward as did Forcible. The two grabbed hands and smiled at the audience.

Coraline grew a smile of her own. Now that was cool. The two actresses let go and started to perform. Saying inspirational words as they continued. Coraline watched in awe. Until suddenly, she was grabbed under her pits and was flying with them. She never done this before, of course, but it felt like she was flying, the promise to be not let go. But she was let go and was holding on the metal lights of the top of the theater.