Chapter 01: The Rise of the Psychos part 1

Several months ago, Cyril Martinsson the Silver Psycho Ranger evacuated Eltar after Dark Spector's army as he rides a small spacecraft and evacuated Eltar.

" They captured Zordon and Dark Specter has my Psychos." Psycho Silver said. " But I still have five of the Psycho Morphers in this briefcase. I need to return to Earth as soon as possible before Dark Specter turns his attention to Earth."

Later, Cyril the Silver Psycho Ranger is heading towards Earth then he received a contact from the Phantom Ranger.

" Come in Cyril. This is the Phantom Ranger." A voice from Phantom Ranger in the radio spoke.

" What is it Phantom Ranger?" Psycho Silver asked.

" The five Eltarians were transformed into monsters." The voice of the Phantom Ranger said. " Darkonda already powered them up."

" Curse that Darkonda." Psycho Silver said. " That means the souls of the five Eltarians were gone from their body and Darkonda used Monster DNA to turned them into Frankenstein Monsters. That's one thing I really didn't like that bad news and I suspected that he will deliver his five experiments to Astronema to become loyal servants of darkness."

" Affirmative." The voice of the Phantom Ranger said.

" Just as I thought." Psycho Silver said. " Looks like I don't have any other choice but to rely on the five Psycho Morphers which I have it in my briefcase, I will find someone from Earth who has an exact DNA match with the original Psycho Rangers from Eltar."

" Alright then, I'm counting on you." The voice of the Phantom Ranger said.

" I'm heading Earth now." Psycho Silver said. " You keep following Dark Specter's movements."

Now Cyril headed to Earth as the Velocifighters following Cyril's spaceship.

" Pathetic." Psycho Silver said as he pushed the blue button and fires the torpedo missiles and hit down several Velocifighters.

Later, Cyril is now approaching on Earth as he landed on Earth, his ship crashed on the Grand Canyon. Cyril used his morpher to scanned the area.

" This canyon is secured." Psycho Silver said. " Perfect for me to set up my own base here."

Meanwhile, at the large dark spaceship, Goldar reported to Darkonda.

" We lost the sight of the Silver Psycho Ranger." Goldar said.

" There's no need for silver." Darkonda said. " I already have five Psychos and soon they will be transported to Astronema's ship to be her loyal servants of darkness."

" So, what was the plan?" Goldar asked.

" For now, I should focus on the Space Rangers." Darkonda said.

" I could get use this red button." Elgar said.

" Idiot!!! Don't pushed the blue button!!! You're gonna blow the whole ship!!!" Darkonda roared angrily at Elgar.

" You heard that, scumbag." Goldar said.

" Who are you calling scumbag?!" Elgar growled.

" You should focus on dealing with the Power Rangers." Goldar said.

" No one mentions the P Word in my ship for now." Darkonda said.

Goldar covered his mouth in shocked.

Two months have passed, Cyril established an underground base under the canyon. He upgraded Beta 1, a robot that is similar to Alpha.

" Hey Beta, can you confirmed the whereabouts of someone from Earth who has an exact DNA match with the Eltarian Psycho Rangers." Cyril Martinsson said.