Chapter 1,The Starting

..A VR game known as [The Lost Soul], has been released. However, this was a re-release from the original but improved.
The games new release was far more popular however the Reviews were not as much expected..
'Pastmemer039 wrote..:'
"either way this game fails or wins,kek"
'Min_ja67 Replies:
'Kekeke like it would happen.'
'Pk_ya Wrotes:'
'Let's just try the game once and see how it goes..'
'Pastmemer039 Replies:'
"As if'
'Min_ja wrote:'
'That might or will be decided when the game comes out! It's just the beta right now so it doesn't matter lol'
....such negative comments went on and on,and finally the day came when the game was finally fully released..
April 12th,2034.
??? :: Noona!! Wait for me!
???: JungKim just hurry up! I don't want to wait for you forever...
Park Jungkim: Haha..sorry Noona,I just woke up a bit too late *Looking away..*
???: A bit too late huh?! It's already 8:54! Wear your shoes quickly,I'm gonna get the car ready meanwhile..
Park Jungkim: alright alright—
The Neighbor: looking good hm? Siyeon-ah
Park Siyeon :: ah Ahjumma!(Auntie) thank
you very much!
Neighbor: Ahah,its okay it's okay my child...come to think where is Jung?
Park Siyeon: that idiot is still getting ready Ahjumma..well Ahjumma,I should call that idiot cause he made me and himself aloottta late!
Park jungkim: you know sis,I can hear you very well behind that door!
Park Siyeon: that's because you were just standing behind and hearing me and ahjumma's conversation, even shjumma saw that! Right ahjumma?
The Neighbor(aka the ahjumma) : hohoho..right dear..you both should go..
Park Siyeon: I forgot about that! Get in the car Jung!
Park Jungkim: going,I'm going
**Both of them sat in the car,Jungkim in the back seat meanwhile Siyeon in the driving seat...Siyeon dropped Park Jungkim at his school and went for her  office...**
Park JungKim: tchhh,never thought to see this...hell here again!
The Guard: get inside already kid..they already started the classes
Park Jungkim : ughghh
*Jungkim immediately ran while thinking that he might get punished again by the teacher...luckily the teacher did not arrive yet,Is this luck? That's what Park Jungkim thought..*
Park Jungkim: The Teach didn't arrive yet or is it just me..?
Kim Dohyun : it's not just you man,its everybody who thinks it's very strange for the teacher to not arrive...and why did you come so late?
Song Eun Ah: Hehe,that stupid probably slept over !
Choi Hyun: looks like so! Look at his dark circles lololol
Park Jungkim : Ahh..don't look at my face then you guys..
*Kim Dohyun pinches Jungkim's cheeks*
Kim Dohyun: aww our little liwwle(Little) jungkim! Kekeke
(Both three of them starts laughing at Jungkim)
Park Jungkim: *Pouts* it seems like I'm the only one you guys look around to make fun of..
(Silence..)
Park Jungkim: Guys...?
(Silence all around..)
**Jungkim goes up and shakes Kim Dohyun and Song Eun Ah but they aren't responding and staying still like an robot..**
Park Jungkim: what..hey stop scaring me..you all,I know this is a prank..stop it!
(..silent)
{ Welcome Player..PK_Ya ! It Is An Pleaser To Meet You. }
Park Jungkim : WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON?!...And..WHERE EVEN IS THIS VOICE COMING FROM?!!
{ SILENCE. }
.
.
.
*Kim Jungkim immediately shut up..*
Kim Jungkim: ...who,Are you?
.
.
{ I Am Ĩ̵̢̪̖̱̳̮̩̲͊͘ͅᗡ̶͎̝̫̮̟̞̍ᴚ̸̡̧̼͕̭̤͊͊̾͋͐̍̀̇̕͝∀̴̧̢̥̪̖̖̩͙͓̝͋̌͐Ɔ̵̛̗͍̰͎̯̒͆̅̉̎̃͘͠S̴̗̅̆͂ , }
.
.
.
Park Jungkim: Who???
{ it seems like an useless matter to explain my name to you,mortal..however I don't have much time left..}
Park Jungkim: uhmm.. what is it?...
{ You surely know what those other mortals have named..our land,what was it...Ah yes! The Lost Soul. Tch..what an utterly useless name.
You are the 1,097th player that is about to be summoned right now..that's why I said I do not have enough time to chit chat..}
Park Jungkim: What..Didn't I play the game yesterday? And why is this even happening..
{I hate talking nonsense with such mortals, *Sigh* look,you will die anyways at...7:12PM on april 12th which is right now..by getting hit by a car that is,do not ask where I have recorded your death from ! It's not even that much useful.. hmph
So either way...do you want to be reincarnated in a different world or just die here?}
Park Jungkim: Uh..too fast bro..
{ I did not understand that. Well whatever,you shall be Reincarnated to another world...good luck.}
Park Jungkim: hm..WHAT?! WAIT NONONO—
———————WOOSH..———————
To be Continued,Ehe.