nineteen

Omega-TOP x Alpha-BOTTOM
Miguel x Jacob

Omega-TOP x Alpha-BOTTOMMiguel x Jacob

*** ^Jacob's eyes changing in anger

Jacob stood before his family, seeing his siblings looking at their parents nervously. While his dad just had his eyes set on his wife awkwardly, who glared at Jacob only.

"When I was eighteen, my parents had me marry your father to ensure my family name, Cythe. Your dad took my family name and he made the hard choices as a duty. You were raised to always appease the family and do what you must, and yet, you let Miguel ruin everything we have taught you." His mom sneered at him.

Jacob rolled his eyes, finding everything that came out her mouth ridiculous.

"I haven't forgotten my 'duty'. I just am choosing to fulfill that duty with someone I love. Why is it so wrong for me to be with Miguel-?"

"Because we already made plans with Gage's family! We were to eradicate the Volur's in placement so that they lose their placement. It was all perfect! We got rid of Callum's family, and yet the Volur's just won't disappear! There was even being able to convince them that their son was to not be accepted, and yet, they somehow took him right back-."

"What are you talking about?" Jacob interrupted harshly, causing his father to look away from his wife now. "So Callum was right...you are the reason Miguel isn't as accepted, it starts from us!"

Jacob shook his head wildly, stepping back as he felt that anger rising again.

"Not to mention you got yourself marked by him...you'll have to reject his mark." His mom shook her head, and that's when Jacob's younger brother, Mason, became upset.

To see his older brother go through this was becoming too much. He met Miguel that time around his birthday and remembered...seeing how happy he made Jacob. How dazed Jacob became in his presence. There was a happiness and love they had for each other that he'd never seen with his parents.

To see such a love between Jacob and Miguel was refreshing. For his mom to try and tear that apart...? It bothered him very much.

"Mom...you're being unfair." Mason spoke up, and his siblings that were seated on each side of him looked at him nervously now. "I saw Miguel and Jacob together and...Miguel is nice. Even if he is an 'abnormal', he acts and looks just like us. Why must you try and tear them apart...? If you love Jacob, you would let him love the person he loves."

Jacob looked at Mason, absolutely impressed by his words. Only to look back at his mom who just continued to look only at him, as if she heard nothing that came out of Mason's mouth.

"This isn't about love, it's about duty. I didn't marry your father for love, and he certainly didn't marry me for love. It's all about duties." She just says outright, and Jacob already knew that much.

It was just unfortunate that his two younger siblings had to hear such a thing.

When he looked at his dad, he could see that he was faltering. Not speaking as much as he usually did and was silent more ever since he met Miguel. He wasn't sure why, but it was like with him just seeing Miguel, it struck something within him.