{ five }

A/N: AHHHHH I'VE BEEN GONE FOR TOO LONG! Well, enjoy this next chapter. I'm home sick, and found motivation to write (like a lot) so... here. :)

Also, WHERE TF DID ALL THESE READS COME FROM?! TY LOVELIES ILY keep commenting and I'll respond once I'm done typing up this chapter. <3

*woah time skip*

{ Troye's POV }

It's been two weeks. We've skyped nearly everyday since, no matter how tired we'd be from staying up late or waking up early just to talk to each other. It was worth it.

It's also been two weeks, since I last relapsed. I've had strong urges, and so did he, but whenever we did, we promised each other we'd call. I'm not even sure exactly what caused it, I had just lost control, my thoughts taking over my mind.

Connor found out, and to my surprise, stayed calm. Instead of talking about it, or pressuring me for answers, he continued on as if it never happened. Of course he cared, he said when I asked him why he didn't, but he knew that it wouldn't help.

Connor was talking about how happy he was that summer was right around the corner in the US. He told stories of how in LA, it was so pretty with flowers everywhere. There were also little cafes that were only open during the summer, and how he was in walking distance from some of his favorites. He said, "If only you lived here, Troye boy. Even for just the summer. Everything would be so much better." he chuckles, his eyes the emerald green it always was. "Then I wouldn't have to describe everything to you. You could just see it for yourself."

I only nodded back in response, and started to zone out. After a couple seconds of silence, Connor gasps, and I turn to see his eyes widen, looking as if he just discovered the meaning of life. I can't help but giggle at him. "Hey, you should move here. You could stay with me, I have a guest room! I mean, only if you really want to." He added quickly, looking down at his hands.

I hear Sage call for me from down the hall, reminding me that we have guests coming over soon. Her footsteps get louder as she peeks her head through the crack in my door, smiling as she see's Connor's picture on my laptop. After a small wave, she turns back to me and says, "Important guests." She emphasizes.

Once she left, I look at Connor, who looks upset that our call has to end so quickly. "We've only been skyping for two hours, Troye. That's not enough."

I smile as I see the corners of his mouth turn up slightly, trying to hold back laughter. "Haha, very funny. About your offer, I'll think about it. Most of my music stuff is in LA anyways. For now, I got to go."

"Bye Troye boy."

"Bye-bye Con da Bon. I'll call you tomorrow with my answer."

The next day, I called him back with the good news.

I feel a light tap on my shoulder, and awake to a friendly flight attendant smiling down at me. She had to be in her late twenties, her lipstick bright, hair in a tight bun, uniform neatly pressed.

"Sorry sir, but we've landed."

I smile weakly at her, before standing up to stretch. "Thank you."

On my way out of the plane, I have to shed my jacket, forgetting that the seasons flip in Australia and America. I make my way towards baggage claim, walking a little faster the closer I got. When I got there, to my surprise, Connor wasn't there. My smile deflated a little, and my steps slowed.

But before I could even grab my bag, someone crashed into the back of me, making me nearly topple over. Judging from the height of the person, and the little shrieks that erupt from behind me, it was pretty easy for me to guess who made me almost piss myself.

"Connor? Connor calm down. Yes I'm here, I know, but you need to allow me to breathe."

He steps back and picks up laughing, while I search out my bag and grab it.

"Sorry, I got a little excited."

I feel as though I had embarrassed him, so I quickly reassure him. "No no it's fine. You just scared me half to death."

Connor looked up slightly to meet my eyes, his face red. "If I scared you again, would you die?"

"Come on child, let's go. I'm jetlagged." I tease, and walk towards the exit. These next couple of months are going to be the best I've ever had. And I can't wait.

We climb into his car, and I see that he's already had two cups of coffee. I can't help but laugh, and he looks over to me, worried. "Two cups, already?"

"Hey, you know me." He replies, his gaze softening.

"Connor," I joke. "It's 8. In the morning. I haven't even had one."

"Glad to see you're in a good mood." He teases, and nudges me with his elbow.

"Why wouldn't I be? I'm in LA, with you, and I'm going to be here for the next four months. Who the fuck wouldn't be excited?"

"True, true. So, what do you want to do?" He asks, staying focused on the road.

I wait a few seconds, acting like I was thinking hard about something so simple. I already knew my answer, knew it even before he asked me.

"Take me to one of those cafes. I want to see if they're really as good as you say they are."

2nd A/N (surprise):

thank you guys so much. sorry for the semi-short chapter, it seemed longer when I was writing it. ily and I PROMISE to update soon. thanks for understanding <3