Chapter 4🫶

WOAH..2k READS...OMG I LOVE YALL SO MUCH😭🫶💕

———————————————————

Me and finney went into our first period together, math class. God I hate math, was never good at it and probably never will be.

I walked in and sat by Donna, the girl from yesterday, she had perfect brown hair and perfect brown eyes, to say the least, she was pretty. She also seems like a nice person. She offered me a pencil in the beginning of class yesterday, but I had kindly declined. Not that I didn't want to pencil, just that I already had one.

She sent me a small kind smile, as I sent her one back.

Then the teacher had walked in, and class had begun.

'God I hate school'

———————————————————

I walked out the class room with finney by my side. It was..somewhat awkward...I lied it was Really Awkward..

"..I'll see you at lunch?" I asked, fidgeting with my hands, it's a thing I do when I get nervous/anxious.

"Yeah, definitely..!" He then rushed off. I sighed as I made my way towards my locker to get my science book.

Entering the code 8003 I unlocked my locker only to be met with a lot of letters with either hearts or pink on them, along with some Candy.

'Is it Valentine's Day or something?' I thought as I picked them all up from the floor and turned around to see boys and a couple of girls looking my way blushing while holding a smile on there face.

'It's literally my second day here and I'm Getting love letters' not wanting to be rude I stuffed them all in my backpack.

I turned back around and and put away my math book and replacing it with my science book.

As I was about to close the locker it had slammed shut almost slicing my finger off, causing me to jump in surprise.

"Holly shi-" before I could say anything else I was roughly turned around and pinned against the locker.

I was now face to face with someone's chest. I look up to see the same fluffy blonde haired boy from yesterday, I had gave money too.

'So much is happening right now..' I thought as I stared at him in confusion. He didn't say anything and just stared at me.

"Is this some kind of staring contest or something?" I asked looking straight at him, still confused on why he was pinning me against My locker.

"Oh-we're you one of the people that gave me a love letter, sorry buddy but I'm not interested" I said ducking under his arm while I patted his bicep.

Before I could walk off I felt a grip on my arm pulling me back to the spot I had just left.

I stared up at him once again, but this time annoyed.

"What the hells your problem!?" I said getting pissed off.

"You are" he said glaring at me.

"The hell did I do!?"

"You fucked up my pinball game." I stared at him in disbelief. All this over a dumb pinball machine!?

"Listen here asshole, I gave you Money to say sorry, and it wasn't entirely my fault these dumb boys bumped into me causing me to fuck up your game!"