Inspector Cesaire

It was all coming together. Alya rested her elbows on the table and touched her fingertips together, grinning evilly. Nino eyed her nervously off to the side in her peripheral vision, but Alya's attention could only remain focused on the unaware bluenette girl, who was sketching a new design, per usual. But contrary to her designs a few weeks ago, these ones had a theme...

It all made sense. Marinette, the girl who disappeared during akuma attacks. The girl with clear confidence in herself. Alya had no doubts that she was a great hero. She had known Marinette for long enough to see all that she was willing to do for her friends.

"Are you sure about this, Alya?" Nino asked somewhat nervously.

"Trust me, I know that I'm right, Nino," Alya said, still eying her best friend. "Maybe the suits change their appearances, and maybe we've been wrong about the heroes this whole time. They are magic, after all. The facts are clear. That cat is out of the bag."

"Uh, cat?" Adrien asked nervously. He'd just walked up to talk to Nino. "What're you talking about?"

"Marinette..." Alya said, staring over her fingers.

"Alya thinks that she has a lead on one of the superheroes' identities," Nino said. His expression seemed to plead, 'Help me.' But Alya could not be wrong in any possible way. She knew that she was too good.

"R-really?" Adrien stuttered. "Uh... Wh-Who do you think...?" He swallowed down some soda.

"Cat Noir," Alya said, putting a spoonful of ice cream in her mouth. She swallowed. "I know who they are." Marinette's defense of everyone in the name of justice. Her sketches that she'd been making, of clothes all cat-themed.

"Marinette Dupain-Cheng," Alya said. "She's Cat Noir."

Adrien spewed his drink out of his mouth.

Tbh I think if I don't get this out now I never will so uh. Here.