Chapter 17: Chaos Unleashed

Yuna

You know... after a month... you'd think I would've been over this by now...

For the first time in a long time, I felt alone. I'd only known Lucy for about at week at that point, but I felt so close with her that we even... you know...

At first, I was optimistic that everything would be okay. Part of me didn't think it was real, that it would just go back to normal. It didn't.

I didn't really talk to the others during this time, I just stayed in my room most of the time. The only times I got out of bed were to use the bathroom, shower, or get something in the kitchen to eat. Mom and Mom stopped by almost every day to check on me, however even when they came, I still didn't talk much.

It was another miserable morning, my back was killing me from laying down all the time, but I didn't care. I just rolled my naked body back under the blankets. I didn't bother getting dressed since what was the point if I was going to stay by myself.

I heard my doorbell ring, however I just rolled back over and ignored it. It rang again and I still did nothing. Finally, I heard the front door open and probably three people walk inside. After a minute, I heard a knock at my bedroom door.

Lucas: "Yuna, you in there?"

Normally, the thought of Lucas coming into my bedroom would've gotten me all excited, but now I just didn't care.

Yuna: "Go away..."

Lucas spoke from the other side of the door.

Lucas: "We're going to find Lucy, thought you might want to come"

I immediately jumped out of bed and ran to the door. I swung it open just in time to see Lucas, Lily, Idril, and that new girl we brought out of Tartarus, Sky. Lucas immediately closed his eyes and covered them with his hand.

Lucas: "For the love of Gods!! Put clothes on!!"

Sky: "Holy mother of mommy milkers!!!!"

Lucas slammed his fist into the side of Sky's head. He then used his shadow powers to close the door.

Lucas: "Get clothes on first! Then we'll talk!"

I immediately threw on some clothes I had just laying around my room and opened the door again. Idril was sitting on the floor, caring for Sky who was sprawled out on the ground with a nose bleed.

Yuna: "You're going to look for Lucy? But we're in lockdown"

Lucas: "Sky will be distracting the Gods while we make our escape.

Yuna: "She can do that?"

I looked at her laying on the floor.

Lucas: "Whatever the case, she was enough of a threat to the Gods that she was locked in Tartarus. That alone should speak for itself"

Yuna: "What about Mia and Adrian?"

Lucas: "Those two I'm not so sure about"

Yuna: "Why?"

Lucas: "Mia's unstable right now. She's swearing revenge on Seth, so that'll be what's on her mind over finding Lucy"

Yuna: "But Lucy is her cousin, she may look past that"

Lucas: "Not sure if we should risk it"

Yuna: "What about Adrian?"

Lucas: "You told me about what happened back in Japan, when we fought those Oni's. You said he lost control and nearly killed you"