Chapter 18

ROSLYN MIKAELSON

Over the last week Lydia have been talking but not back into a relationship. I have told her about my mom yet. "What do you want for breakfast." She asked as I got a call.

I pulled my phone out seeing it's Marcel. I answered it immediately. "Roe." He said as I already knew what he was going to tell me.

"I know already Marcel." I said walking away from the kitchen. "How-I was the last to see her. I went back to New Orleans yesterday. She told me how she got bit and refused to take my blood. Than she died in front of me. My mom is dead Marcel and I couldn't even give her a proper goodbye or funeral I had to leave because of them." I told him.

"I'm coming to you. You hear me I'm coming and I'm not leaving you alone." He said before hanging up. "Why didn't you tell me?" Lydia asked as I turned around seeing her. "Because Lydia I'm still hurt that you left me. You left after I asked you to stay so we can build a life together but you chose to leave. Than show back up into my life like nothing happened between us." I told her.

"I'm sorry okay. I'm sorry I left you alright I'm fucken sorry but I was not gonna give up a once in a lifetime opportunity. But I'm back and I'm not leaving you again I'm here to stay." She yelled right back.

"You can't do that. You can't enter and leave my life when you please." I yelled at her. "Woah what's wrong with you two." Issac said as he and the pack walked in. "Who else is here?" Scott asked.

"No one Scott it's just us here me and Lydia nobody else except you guys now." I told him. Scott, Liam, and Malia stared at me. "What speak!" I yelled at them. "Have you've been having sex recently?" Scott asked me.

"Why type of question is that Scott." I told him. "I hear two heartbeats coming from you." He told me. I'm not pregnant.

"Are you pregnant?" Malia asked as I crossed my arms across my chest. "I am not pregnant." I told them. "Have you've taken a test yet?" Allison asked. "Bloody hell I'm not pregnant." I told them.

"Take a damn test." Lydia told me. "Why I'm not pregnant are you pregnant?" I asked him. "No-Exactly I'm not either." I told her. "Take a damn test Roslyn." She told me. "No because I'm not pregnant." I told them.

Some time went by and their still trying to force me to take a damn pregnancy test. I'm not pregnant I would know if I'm pregnant. "Take the test." Lydia told me. "No I'm not taking it." I told her.

"Why are you yelling." I turned around seeing Marcel. "I haven't seen you this moody since-I threw a knife as he stared at me. "Why is she mad?" He asked immediately. "Because she's pregnant and won't take a test."

Scott told him. "I'm not pregnant I'd know if I was pregnant and I'm not." I told them walking off upstairs as Marcel followed me. "Calm down Roslyn." He told me as we entered my room.

"Why should i Marcel huh tell why should I? Worried my magic will go out of control like last time? Worried I'll kill someone like last time-Enough don't catch an attitude with me, especially me. I don't know what's got you so pissed off but you need to relax." He told me as I took a deep breath.

"I can't be pregnant." I told him. "Why not. What if you are?" He said. "I can't be. My mom ain't here Marcel I can't be pregnant if she's not here." I told him. "Listen to me. Take a test okay see if you are." He told me. "Just check already." I told him as he chuckled.

He listened to my heartbeat as I watched him as a smile crept up onto his face. "Congratulations baby sister." He told me. "I can't be." I told him. "Of course you can. Cami would be happy for you. She'd be thrilled to be a grandmother alright and she would do anything to make sure you stayed alive for that kid even if it means death." He told me.

"I don't want to do this alone." I told him sitting down. "Your not going to. I'll be their every step of the way even when you hate me I'll be their." Lydia said entering the room as Marcel walked out shutting the door.

"It's Derek's you know." I told her. "I know. But as long as I'm with you it doesn't matter okay I love you Roslyn and you ain't getting rid of me." She told me giving me a hug. "What if I'm horrible at this?" "You won't be." She told me holding my face in her hands.

"What if I am what if I'm exactly like my parents. What if I treat the kid exactly how they treated me?" "You won't you'll be an amazing mother Roslyn. We're doing this together don't worry about it." She told me kissing my cheek. I'm pregnant I guess.