Hey! you okay!?!?

GENDERBEND!!!! this is uh, yeah NO SMUT LIKE MY WERID SON, ZACH / MISS.SHIPPER

there names will be the same BTW

sorry for spelling mistake, not really sorry.

Socks POV

I was waiting for blaza to get out of the changing room " blaza, come on! were going to be late!"

"coming!" socks looked around her area, and saw an idian girl, looks scared . "ay! new girl." "me?" the indian girl said. " yep you." socks walked up to her. "hey, you need help?" "n-no, I- i dont w-where to g-go." socks knew she needed to do something, "blaza! im going I'll meet you, in class!" "ok!" socks grab the girl by her hand and showed her the place. " so this here is the library, were me and laff reads books, and-" "OOoo you guys have comupters?" yep" me and tbh play roblox on it." " oh. I know her!" "tbh?" "yeah!" "shes my bestfriend!" "oh, cool." " ur name is memegod right?" "yep, and ur socks!" socks and memegod, walked pass the popular boys.

"nerd!" some guy said throwing a book at sock. "freak!" "werido!" Socks was in tears and ran into the ladies room. "loser!" meme, ran in to see if she's ok. "OMG x3, are you okay? hey! im here, hey you okay?!?!!?" socks was making a river at this point. "leave me alone" "im a freak" " all I do is act coinidice, and cool." "but.... im just a weak loser" "socks don't say that...." " meme look! ok! just look!" socks grabbed a fake boobs pad under her chest. " im not a real girl, I wanna be one, I hate being a boy I wanna-" socks fell on the floor crying, and crying. memegod kissed socks. "hey im here." you'll be ok." socks slowly fell asleep one the girl thats the same height as her ( yes, they are both 5'7 ) " hey, socks you goo-" "OMG!" blaza screamed. is she ok!?!?!?" "yes" memegod replied. "she's doing, great" meme said, as she hugged socks into her arms.

341 words wow! what was a rollor coster

bye! >:)