The guard of Twice.

You

I looked around, the sky was all painted in dark blue and black, the moon's light shined down, creating a light blue shade on the things it illuminated, including me.

I walked around mindlessly, each step that I took created a bunch of crunches and crumpling noises, while anxiously looking around for incoming monsters.

The woods were dense; like always, the fog thickens making it hard for me to see far, the trees made the forest more creepy at night, and the wind slowly creeping up to my skin made it much worse.

'I can see why they wanted us to work in teams..' I said to myself as I sighed, I walked towards a nearby tree, and leaned onto it, while yawning quietly.

'Where should I go..?' I thought to myself as I began to slowly doze off, but luckily I stopped myself from doing so.

The wind became stronger, making some of the leaves flow with the wind; it sort of danced in some way, making me smile a bit.

I crossed my arms towards my chest and looked down at the ground.

Now that I noticed it, everything went silent; nothing moved, nothing made a noise, it was dead silent in the forest.

I quietly crouched down and hugged my knees tightly while looking around slowly; inspecting everything that moves, but there was nothing.

I sighed in relief, as I closed my eyes, slowly dozing off once again, only to be stopped by someone.. or something stepping onto the leaves, and making the same crumpling noise.

I shot my eyes quickly, only to see nothing; everything was in its original place, I looked around confused, but then I ignored it.

I leaned my head onto my knees as I closed my eyes again, this time; I was stopped by something growling.

I looked up again; only to see someone standing in front of me, it was a male, he had red blood crimson eyes staring onto mine, he was wearing a suit, and had horns on his head, the male tilts his head, as he chuckles darkly.

I quickly stood up, and looked at the man; confusion plastered onto my face.

"Uh, who are you? Shouldn't you be with a group right now?" I asked, earning yet another chuckle from him, he looked at me; his eyes glowed brightly; as he walks towards me, slowly.

"Uh, okay, 'person' can you like, leave me alone?" I asked again, earning silence from the man; he then sprinted in my direction, his eyes were filled with hunger as I widened my eyes, he leaps and aims for my head, but I managed to quickly leap towards the side, dodging his attack, the leaves and dirt cushioned my fall, but I got a few scrapes.

*BOOM!*

The tree behind me was knocked down as I looked at the man, fear was clear in my eyes. Dirt and leaves covered him as he hisses in dissatisfaction, he looks at me, showing his fangs.

'Fucking hell.'

The man sprints at me again, making me quickly teleport behind me, and kicked him from behind, making him fall; face first.

The man didn't care; he quickly stood up and began to mindlessly attack me, using fire balls and other spells.

I on the other hand quickly dodged them, left and right, up and down, I leaped backwards when he was about to kick me on the head.

'Yeah, I'm wasting my time..' I said to myself, as I teleported behind him and kicked his head, he flew a few meters back, making me sigh again.

"'Person' ! So~ sorry, can you leave me alone now? I kicked you and you flew.." I commented, almost laughing.

I didn't hear his reply, making me completely confused, I looked around; anxiously but only to be disappointed.

The man was not here; nor around me.

'Disappeared once I kicked him? That's new.' I thought to myself, as I began to walk towards a random direction.

The sound of leaves crunching each step that I took made me relax, my encounter that happened earlier was forgotten, and instead was switched out by the sounds of the leaves.

A few moments of walking in silence, not including the leaves crunching every time, I suddenly felt a shiver ran up towards my spine, as I heard someone's step behind me.

I inhaled deeply as I quickly turned around, only to be met with a familiar face.

"Ryujin?"

                                                                     3rd

A female was walking around, scouting their area.

"Yah, we're back." Another female says, making the person look back, with a smile on their face, once the person fully turns back, she is greeted with two females, one of them brings some snacks.

"Ne, Jeongyeon eonnie, is everything fine?" The female beside the other asks, while tilting her head, earning a small nod from Jeonyeon.

"Momo, thank goodness you didn't eat the snacks." Jeongyeon comments, earning a pout from her, she then looks at the female who asked the question.

"Yeah, Dahyun, everything is fine." Jeongyeon reassures, earning a small nod from the said person.

Yoo Jeongyeon; also known as the guardian of Twice, her powers are deceiver and copy. Deceiver, she can deceive someone, on how she looks and her speech, but could not change her powers. That's where copy comes in; it copies the person who she sees or knows, she can copy everyone as long as she knows their powers and how they work.

"Although I heard something fall down, perhaps a tree?" Jeongyeon voices out, while tilting her head, she walks towards the duo and grabs a snack, unwrapping it and eating it in one go.

"Eh? Things can fall down?" Momo asks, earning an eye roll from both Jeongyeon and Dahyun, Dahyun smacks Momo's head, earning a complaint from her.

"Jeez Momo, I know that you're losing brain cells, but like, what."

Dahyun earned a small chuckle from Jeongyeon, as Momo pouts again, earning a fake gag from the other.

"Stop pouting, also go back. I need to check something."

The duo looked at each other and nodded, they both said goodbyes and left the older alone. Jeongyeon quickly dropped her smile, she quickly sprints to where the noise was, using a night vision power she copied from a student.

She was abruptly stopped by someone stepping onto the leaves, making her look around confused, Jeongyeon walked slowly as to not make her presence known.

She noticed a female walking alone in the dense forest, confusing her even more.

'Shouldn't she be with a group? Why's she not with someone right now?' Jeongyeon asks herself as she walks quietly behind the female, in hopes to know the girl.

Once she got a clearer view, her eyes went wide as she stopped dead in her tracks, she noticed a familiar aura around the female, confusing her once again.

'Y/N? The female who's the current talk of the group? Why's she here?' Jeongyeon asks again inside her head, as she accidentally steps forward, creating a noise.

Y/N's body became tense as she breathes in deeply.

'My fault.' Jeongyeon thoughts to herself as she grits her teeth slightly, she uses her power, changing her appearance to someone that Y/N would know.

Y/N turns her whole body quickly, her face was contorted with confusion once she saw the person behind her.

"Ryujin?"