Finntress

Finn x Huntress Wizard (Daily Content)

"Hey, Finn!" called Huntress Wizard, throwing an apple at his head.

"Eh-" he looked back dazed, taking it to the face.

"I got a question for you." she said, flipping down beside him.

"Go ahead," he said, taking off his cap and checking for apple juices.

"Ever had sex before?" she asked bluntly.

Finn choked on air, "I'm sorry wha-"

"I asked if you've ever had sex before." she repeated, cutting him off.

"Um.." he stammered nervously.

"Come on, spit it out." she lightly ordered.

"No, I haven't, why?" he sputtered.

"Alright, we're changing that." she told him matter-of-factly.

"Ah- Why?" he asked, almost shouting.

"You want this or not, Finn?" she asked directly.

"I mean, I do-" he started sheepishly.

"Then don't ask questions and get those clothes off!" she demanded, taking her own orders.

Finn's jaw dropped, still taking in the abruptness of the situation. What had gotten into her? He knew he didn't exactly have time for questions. This was a big moment for him. Jake would be so proud when he found out. But celebrating comes after the victory.

Seeing her start to undress, he began to put on the same outfit as she.

"There we go, pretty boy, now you're getting it." she giggled, kissing him on the cheek.

"So what do I- oooh~" he squealed, feeling a sensation below his waist.

"Well, right now, you sit here and take it." she answered, pushing him down on a nearby stump.

She got on her knees and started to jerk him off slowly. She never looked away from his face, instead commanding his attention with every stroke. Everytime he tried to throw his head back, another twist would reroute his attention to her. Finn had never felt anything like it.

"You having fun, big guy?" she asked amusingly.

He nodded his head quickly, not wanting to look away and wake up from what felt like a dream "Mhm!" he whimpered.

"Good, you should be about ready for me now, but.." she stopped herself teasingly

He looked down confused. "What, haah, what is it?" he asked, slightly frustrated.

"But I want a taste!" she whispered as if she was revealing a big surprise.

She opened her mouth wide and took in all of him at once, making him groan in shock and satisfaction.

"Wait, huntress, I can't- I'm gonna-" he whimpered rapidly, trying to stop himself.

But Huntress Wizard didn't let up, fully aware of what was happening. Speeding up, she felt her mouth be filled with everything he'd been holding back.

"I'm sorry, I just-" he stammered an apology.

Huntress Wizard put a hand over his mouth. "Dude, it's cool. I saw you were a bit tense and decided to help you out. I can pop that cherry of yours later." she said with a warm smile."Are you sure?" he asked, still feeling bad."I promise." she answered, giving him a kiss on the cheek.