'015'

3 years later.

IYANA

Some people say happy endings exist but in Iyana's case it actually does she gets her happy ending with Matteo but how far will both of them go to be together again?

"Sebastian can you please stop your going to hurt the baby" I quickly shove him away from, my baby's head.

you have a baby..? some may ask yes I know what your all thinking the next day I was at the hospital is when I found out, I tried to tell Matteo but he wouldn't come visit me nor would we answer my text or calls.

I understand completely, but I just needed to hear his phone I know I'm stupid but I wanted to better myself for him so that's what I did I'm all better & now and I really wanna see him.

if I could take it back I wouldn't I was horrible to him and to myself some people may call me selfish but I wouldn't I left to better myself for him!

"Aaron can you hand me her pacifier!" I shout from the kitchen, Aaron jumps up from the couch grabbing it handing it to me.

i thank him.

"You should continue to call him you know you never know..."Carlos starts, I smile at him for trying.

"Iyana I have news for you" Silas tells me, Silas & i are good now we're friends and no he's not the baby's father.

"I have word from his people that he's murdered a lot of people since the two of you broke up"Silas tell me.

"I'm going to try and call him again please watch her and no she cannot any Hot Cheetos!" I look at them & chuckle.

i pick up my phone that was on the couch I stare at it before clicking on Matteo I wait & wait & wait & wait but no answer.

i hang up."No answer!"

"it's fine I understand if he doesn't wanna answer me I mean I wouldn't" I slightly smile, trying to push down my tears.

"you would answer if it was him I understand both of your situations but it's been three years he's need to get over his big ass Ego & call you back even Better go come see his child and you." Demir suggests.

i let out a chuckle."it's fine guys really I'm doing great I just wish he was here with me" I think about her birthday coming up.

~~

MATTEO

"You need to go see her she's been calling you non-stop I know you see her messages" my little brother, tells me.

Iyana fucking Reyes.

she's been on my mind all year.

damn it I should go see her.

i miss her laugh.

i really miss that fucking Smile.

she's still everything to her.