# 💋 𝐁𝐀𝐑𝐁𝐈𝐄 .

𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐍 𝐌𝐀𝐑𝐈𝐄 𝐉

𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐍 𝐌𝐀𝐑𝐈𝐄 𝐉.
𝖺𝗄𝖺 𝖧𝖾𝗇𝗇𝖾𝗌𝗌𝗒
# 🧞 𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘳 𝘰𝘧 𝘥𝘢 𝘴𝘩𝘰𝘸 ★

𝐇𝐄𝐍𝐍𝐄𝐒𝐒𝐘. walked through the bright pink lights of the strip club. Her Diamond styled lingerie tape shined through the lights.

Her rhinestones heels clicked as she walked across the hard tiled floor. Her purple corset making tight moved sounds as she walked. Her long black wig swayed smoothly with her figure.

The 5'2 female opened the door to the dressing room. The scent of cheap perfume, hairspray and musk hit her nose. She walked to her assigned chair, ignoring the envying eyes that filled the room.

She grabbed her makeup bag out her pink furry bag. She grabbed her rhinestones makeup brush and got to work, finishing touches, rushing since she's next on stage. The girl next to her, 𝐃𝐈𝐀𝐌𝐎𝐍𝐃. chuckled quietly as she turned away from looking at 𝐇𝐄𝐍𝐍𝐄𝐒𝐒𝐘.

the Puerto Rican girl, 𝐇𝐄𝐍𝐍𝐄𝐒𝐒𝐘. glanced at the red haired girl beside her who chuckled. She sighed deeply as she regained her focus and continued her makeup, unbothered by the drama causing girl.

❝ 𝗅𝗂𝗍𝗍𝗅𝖾 𝗆𝗂𝗌𝗌 𝖺𝗅𝖼𝗈𝗁𝗈𝗅 𝗁𝗎𝖿𝖿𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝗉𝗎𝖿𝖿𝗂𝗇𝗀, 𝖻𝗂𝗍𝖼𝗁 𝖿𝖾𝖾𝗅𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝖻𝗈𝗅𝖽 𝗇𝗈𝗐. ❞ 𝐃𝐈𝐀𝐌𝐎𝐍𝐃. said loudly gaining attention from the other dancers in the room. 𝐇𝐄𝐍𝐍𝐄𝐒𝐒𝐘. rolled her eyes. she wasn't scared, she just didn't like arguing with bitches who she can outdo if they compared money.

𝐇𝐄𝐍𝐍𝐄𝐒𝐒𝐘. fixed her purple corset and fixed her lingerie tape. adding body glitter and her see through white tights. tightening her heels. she stood up but stumbled as 𝐃𝐈𝐀𝐌𝐎𝐍𝐃. stood up in-front of her.

𝐇𝐄𝐍𝐍𝐄𝐒𝐒𝐘. chuckled under her as she bumped into the red haired, swaying her hips as she walked out the room. she pulled her hair over her shoulder as she smirked hearing the hateful cussing and her name being called by the red haired girl.

 she pulled her hair over her shoulder as she smirked hearing the hateful cussing and her name being called by the red haired girl