# 𝐄𝐏 1 👙 𝙱𝙰𝚁𝙱𝙸𝙴 .

𝐇𝐄𝐍𝐍𝐄𝐒𝐒𝐘

𝐇𝐄𝐍𝐍𝐄𝐒𝐒𝐘. sat in the white leathered chair as she watched her money counter machine count the previous nights money.

she collected the now finished stack and pink money bands that's labeled ❛1'000❜, stacking them in a diamond glass drawer with the rest of the labeled cash.

𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐍. then got up as she walked to her closet. she changed into a 𝘭𝘰𝘯𝘨 𝘴𝘭𝘦𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘥 𝘣𝘳𝘰𝘸𝘯 𝘫𝘶𝘮𝘱𝘴𝘶𝘪𝘵 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘴𝘩𝘰𝘸𝘯 𝘤𝘭𝘦𝘢𝘷𝘢𝘨𝘦, 𝘱𝘶𝘵𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘰𝘯 𝘣𝘭𝘢𝘤𝘬 𝘮𝘰𝘰𝘯𝘣𝘰𝘰𝘵𝘴. she put lotion on her chest area and hands. she added a playboy stoned chain than fixing her black bob, adding a Diamond stoned watch.

adding to the outfit she got her black louis vuitton black big bag. she got her womanly stuff in her bag and grabbed her phone text her 'trick'. he's called 𝐒𝐄𝐓𝐃𝐀𝐓𝐑𝐄𝐍𝐃. but his contact is called ' sugarzaddy 👩🏽‍❤️‍💋‍👨🏿😍 '.

𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐍 & 𝐉𝐄𝐑𝐑𝐘. go way back. 𝐒𝐄𝐓𝐃𝐀𝐓𝐑𝐄𝐍𝐃. always took care of 𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐍. he knew that she strips & he told her he didn't gaf. you can say they're basically friends with benefits.

𝐒𝐄𝐓𝐃𝐀𝐓𝐑𝐄𝐍𝐃. spoils her with everything above the sun. he buys for watches, rings, chains, shoes, clothes, purses, & etc. she always makes sure to pay him back though. they even share money sometimes.

they both are friends but do relationship shit. 𝐒𝐄𝐓𝐃𝐀𝐓𝐑𝐄𝐍𝐃. fucks her every night, kisses her, spoils her, almost gave her a baby. but that's a another story to tell.

☆☆☆

★ # 𝙱𝙰𝚁𝙱𝙸𝙴𝚉 𝙽𝙾𝚃𝙴 : 💋 for ones who didn't know, setdatrend's irl I believe is Jerry & if u don't remember foreign is hennessy's name.

☆☆☆

𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐍. turned off all the lights before she exited out her apartment. she locks the door and walks to the apartment elevator. she waited until it hits the main lobby of the apartment building.

𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐍. walks to the apartment parking lot as she spotted a black BMW, red rims, dark tinted windows. she walked up and knocked on the window. as the window rolled down, a cold breeze hit her face.

she looked in 𝘢𝘴 𝘢 𝘣𝘰𝘺 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘢 𝘯𝘪𝘤𝘦 𝘴𝘪𝘻𝘦𝘥 4𝘊 𝘢𝘧𝘳𝘰, 𝘴𝘩𝘦 𝘯𝘰𝘵𝘪𝘤𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘳 𝘥𝘦𝘴𝘪𝘨𝘯𝘦𝘥 𝘢𝘮𝘪𝘳𝘪 𝘱𝘢𝘯𝘵𝘴 & 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘭𝘦𝘢𝘧 𝘨𝘳𝘦𝘦𝘯 𝘩𝘰𝘰𝘥𝘪𝘦 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘭𝘢𝘣𝘦𝘭 𝘪𝘯 𝘣𝘭𝘢𝘤𝘬 '𝐒𝐃𝐓' (𝐒𝐄𝐓𝐃𝐀𝐓𝐑𝐄𝐍𝐃). he unlocked the car as she hopped in.

She turned and faced him but caught her shocked as he grabbed her chin and kissed her lips. her lips connected to his two toned ones. they pulled away as he's hand rested on his shoulder.

'you don't know how much a missed you, ma. had a nigga going bonkers' she heard his deep raspy voice speak. he rubbed her thigh as he fixed his posture and reversed the car, driving off.

she giggled under her breath as she laid in her passenger seat. she may sound stuck up calling it 'hers', but her name was designed on the car handle. she has lipgloss and etc in his glove compartment, heels & clothes in his trunk from past car sex.

She looked in her purse for a condom for later. she texted him she was horny & he said he was too. 𝐒𝐄𝐓𝐓𝐘'𝐒. favorite place to fuck 𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐍. was in his car. He liked her hand prints on his window from the steam. and he'd love when she'd leave his stuff in his car.

he arrived to the mall a couple minutes later. they walk hand in hand as he enters and goes to the first store , Victoria Secret. 𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐍. needed a couple of bras and panties w/ rhinestones.

20 minutes later the girl finished, as the afro haired boy paid and dragged her out. The shopped at a couple more shop, he got her mall food. He got her pandora jewelry, got her nails done & feet, bought a couple of purses & got her a new phone.

𝐒𝐄𝐓𝐓𝐘. just wanted to spoil her again. he missed her & that was his future wife. he didn't ask for anything for payback but just for her to stay with him. he wanted to marry her, wanted her to have his first child. every smooch who'd have a issue with her, expect to be blocked.

he drove her home after they got done fucking like rabbits, 1 round to 3 he cleaned her up and let her sleep in her passenger seat with his weed scented jacket over her frame. 'me u & Hennessy' played lowly on 𝐒𝐄𝐓𝐓𝐘'𝐒. radio.

He turned the corner as he reached her apartment, turning in a parking on the side. he got out & open 𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐍'𝐙. door. leading her in the house as she tiredly walked up the steps. going to her room, he unclothed the young woman, changing her tucked her in & kissed her forehead.

𝐋𝐄𝐀𝐕𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐏𝐋𝐀𝐂𝐄 𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐇 𝐀 𝐆𝐎𝐎𝐅𝐘 𝐒𝐌𝐈𝐋𝐄 . 👙

★ # 𝙱𝙰𝚁𝙱𝙸𝙴𝚉 𝙽𝙾𝚃𝙴 : 💋 kinda rushing, but hope this was good ml'z !