05: Morning

__

Chapter 5
__

Rhaenyra

I have awoken seeing my uncle not beside me anymore, i was covered in his shirt.

Maids have came to clean and serve. "Where is daemon?" i asked my hand maiden, Aera as she served me water.

I drank the water slowly before giving it to her. "The King has called for him princess, but he told me to tell you that he'll be back after the meeting" Why has my father called him? Is something wrong?

"When did he leave?" i asked aerea. "He left earlier princess. I think he'll be back soon" she responded before bowing. I ordered them to leave our chambers.

I stood up and have saw that the tub was ready, i took my clothes off and went in. It was my preferred temperature.

Last night was amazing, I'm sure a child will grow in my womb.. But what if i die of child birth. That's how my lady mother died. Her duty was to give the king heirs and now I'm in the same position.

Daemon will be king and will need male heirs.

My mother was right.. Child birth was our battlefield, eithier we survive and go to another battle or die in battle.

I do wish to give my husband his heirs and do my duty to the realm. Otto Hightower the man who keeps slandering daemon will manage to convince my father if i have given birth to a girl.

Oh let me do my duty and help the realm.

The door opened and it was daemon, he looked very happy to see me as he knelt down near the tub to see me. "What has my father called you for?" i asked him smiling.

"Ah well.. He's just going off about tourneys and otto objecting his decisions" I chuckled at his words. He held the water and saw that it was my preferred temperature.

He held my cheeks softly. "Aren't you gonna do anything? Otto has been slandering you to my father" I asked him as i found comfort in his hand.

"It's fine.. I know that my claim will stand with you and our children" he made our lips collide, our tongue intertwined before we pulled away.

After taking a bath, he helped me put my clothes on. As i was done he knelt down and kissed my stomach. If there is a child growing in there then I'll be most happy.

He stood up and made our hands collide. We were to have breakfast with my aunt alys and her family.

"You know serene and baelon have direwolfs and dragons now" i chuckled as i told my uncle the story. "Really? Meraxes for a direwolf" he chuckled as i continued telling him all about it.

As we made it, daemon opened the door and we saw the starks along with my father. We both took our seats.

"I do congratulate you again, brother" Alys chuckled as she took a bite of her chicken.

Serene and baelon looked nice, they were holding their direwolfs. "You know meraxes for a wolf?" i asked serene as i chuckled.

"Well meraxes is a fine name.. Also meraxes doesn't like hot weather, she prefers it cold" She responded as she petted meraxes.

"We'll be back in winterfell soon" Alys told her children.

Breakfast was nice, aunt has said her farewells since they could not stay here longer since they were really busy.

I have came back in our chambers to rest as i was tired from all the walking and all the things last night. I was congratulated by many lords.

__

Small chapter :)