ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 60 {TᖇᗩᑎᔕOᗰ}🪲

This is quite minor but just a little⚠️ TW,⚠️ there is one line where suggestive behaviour is vaguely mentioned, there will be a little warning emoji just before the conversation leads to it. Just beware. :)

Y/ᑎ ᑭOᐯ

Never in all my days, not even when sitting perched on a shelf in that man's office all those years ago, has a day ever gone by slower. It was excruciating to endure, the time ticking by slowly as the children abusively 'played' with us.

Finally the final crew member had left, the last cleaner, turning the lights off and leaving the room.

Waking in utter pain I roll onto my side, my body weak. I lay abandoned, Taking in my situation, I let my eyes wander over the room.

Multiple groans of pain fill the silence of the room. Paint, crayon markings and glue covering us all.

Looking from the left side of the room first I see Bullseye, his legs tangelos in little rings, stickers covering his body.

Just in front of him, Slinky lays, his bottom hanging off a stool, the 3 aliens intertwined with in his spring. "Oh, I've got a kink in my slink."

Jessie who's dropping of a tiny chair groans in disgust at her now green hair, saturated in paint.

Rex runs past her, distressed and missing his back half "My tail! Where's my tail?!"

Sitting up Buzz too has pain smudge all over him, his wing lights struggling.

Hamm up on a shelf pops his cork, many small parts fall out, a little egg shaped figure flying out. Grabbing one of the potato heads arms, Hamm throws it down to the rearranging pair "Someone need a hand?"

My vision following the arm, the 2 figure each other out.

Mr Potato Head asks "Where's my nose?"

Mrs Potato Head hands him from the side of his head "Here it is."

Giving her the tossed arm from Hamm Mr potato head continues "Here's your arm."

Reaching for it she mutters to herself "Give me that. That's mine."

Looking up at her forehead  he motions for her "Honey, my moustache?"

Getting up, Buzz finally opens his helmet, cracking his stiff back "I don't quite recall playtime being quite that strenuous."

Rex who's now found his tail in a shape matcher tugs at it "Andy never played with us like that."

Jessie who rips a sticker off of the now free Bullseye comments "We're just gonna have to make the best of it."

'I never want to do this again, and she's thinking we can just deal with it?!'

"I don't want to live the rest of my life like this" I say trying to get up.

Moving my torso I feel a sharp spark up from my hip, stopping me from all movement with a hiss in discomfort.

Moving the tutu up that I've been wear for however many years now, being left in the toy box, Looking down for the first time I see the damage that was made earlier in the day, I can't fix this myself .

"I uh, need a little help" I say trying to get up.

Buzz and Jessie dash over, hearing my panicked plea.