2

Third Person's Pov

"Someone just caught my attention today, huh" the man who's sitting in his chair said, the other Men are looking at him. The twin's Alverick and Alerick are both smirking while the his Twin's are looking at him, Yes. They are Triplet's

"That Little Kitty in the beach, you say?" Zyair said while smirking at his older brother, Rader. while the middle in the Triplet's is Amadeos who's always serious. Their Cousin's who's also twin's are just listening to them while Alverick is looking at his book. A medical book, while Alerick is just looking at Rader who's smirking now.

"Oh yes, That Baby Doll. He cought my attention, and it is my first time that my heart beat so fast, while looking at That Baby Doll" he said while Smirking, Alverick and Alerick got curious about what they're saying, and they are both shock when they knew that the one they call Baby Doll, Little Kitty and Darling was a Boy! And they can't believe that their cousin's fell in love at first sight on him!

"Seriously? You call a Boy that nicknames? Isn't it too early? You guys just fell-in-love in One Day! I can't believe that!" Alverick said as he sigh, while his Twin Alerick didn't mind and he just stayed quiet. Out of the twin's, Alverick is the most short tempered, pervert and clingy. And Alerick is the most Quiet, Serious and Like his Twin, a pervert!

"I dont know when me and My Baby Doll's going to meet again! Ugh! I feel so stupid for not trying to ask his number!" Rader said as he left the room, his other twin's follow him. Leaving Alverick and Alerick inside the office room, who's looking at the door.

~•~•~
Short Ud muna ako masyado akong pagod, kakabayad lang ng Ladies Scout sa NFHS eh🥲

Sama rin ako sa meeting ng kapatid ko sa Ice cream house kasama mga classmate niya huhu, BTWWWW

I LAB YOU GUYSSS STAY SAFE MWUAH WWUAHHH😘😘❤️❤️

GMAIL: callmeteachercheeze143@gmail.com
DISCORD: MsCheeze#7773
DUMMY AC FACEBOOK: Xenña Hermosa Jey Perez

comDISCORD: MsCheeze#7773DUMMY AC FACEBOOK: Xenña Hermosa Jey Perez