Wtf

Chris,hun can you come down staits I need to talk to you.
I need to ask him if it was okay if I go out with my ex boyfriend to have lunch.

"Yes babe I'm coming." Chairs yells.
"Okay I Richard invited me to come to a lunch with him and I was making sure I could go." Automatically Chris's eyes got deep as his sweet juicy lips turned to stone. " What did you say Amber, don't fucking tell me your going to lunch with Richard, are you the fuck out of your damn mind." He spat " N..oo.oo, I quived. They next thing you know Chris put his normally soft hands around my neck pining me into he wall behind us. "Chris, baby stop I...ii will not go o..ka..y ,im sor..ry." I bared to say. With that his grip got harder and hader. As I was losing consciousness I pulled his had back off my neck. Soon he relisted so I could catch my breath. At this point I don't know what to. If I should have stayed or should I had when to lunch with Richard.
I was think hard about this choice when I finally grabbed my keys and heading out to go to lunch.

Chris p.o.v
I was coming down the stairs because Amber called me down.
"Hey babe can I go to lunch with Richard." She asked. I automatically got very mad because why would she want to hang out with Richard and not me. She's his ex anything could go wrong. As I was pissed I lost control and grabbed Amber by the neck. When ever sorry my grip got hared until she yelp she couldn't breath. Now I didnt need to go to jail and I didn't need my babe hurt. But why would she choice to go with Richard. That's just crazy. As soon as I let go and back on track I turn to apologize but she was there but I knew where she was going because i heard the car start off and out the drive way.