Chapter 19

Author's POV

Aiden and Blue went over to the duo when they finally parted, but what made them narrow their eyes was the fact that the guy still had his hand over her lower back.

"Oh Blue meet him, he is the new model we have assigned for the exhibition's men's collection. Mr. Will Jonas." Aly said and gave a small smile to Will.

Aiden extended his hand towards Will,
"Aiden Cullen." He said.
Will shook his hands,
"Ofcourse everybody knows the great CEO of Flame. Its a pleasure to meet you Mr. Cullen."
Aiden just nodded back.

Will looked at Blue and extended his hand and Blue looked at Aiden, Aiden chuckled lightly looking at the bratty attitude.

Aly hid a smile at the attitude. God she just keeps falling for him more everyday.

Will who got embarrassed, took his hand back and laughed nervously,
"Funny guy." He said. But he still had the audacity to keep his other hand at her lower back.

Aiden put a hand on Blue's head and caressed it,
"Very funny,... and bratty." He whispered the last part near his ear.

Then he pulled his hand out of the pocket and put it on Blue's ass, and gently squeezed it.

Blue's widened eyes found Aly's. He gave her a pleading look and she just smiled in return.
Aiden patted his ass twice and whispered,
"Manners little love."

Blue pouted a little and looked at Will again,
"Blue Relish." He said but didn't raise his hand for a handshake.
"Nice to meet you Mr. Relish." Will said.

"I wish i could say the same." Blue mumbled under his breath but immediately said with a fake smile,
"Likewise" when his ass was squeezed again.

"Good boy." Was what he heard in his ear and a pat on his head made him pout.

Will turned to Aly again,
"I told you before too, you should model too, you have the perfect body. Look at you right now, looking fabulous in that outfit." He said holding Aly infront of him with both his hands on her waist.

Both the guys gritted their teeth.

Aiden was about to say something but someone cut him off,
"Excuse me i would very much like it if you would stop being touchy with my girlfriend."

Aiden's widened and shocked eyes found Blue's, but he was just glaring at the guy who gulped and pulled his hand back.
"Am sorry sir." The guy said and Blue was a bit weirded out at the 'sir' but didn't show it and just nodded.

Aiden then looked at Aly, and she was smirking! She was fucking smirking at him!

'I won' she mouthed to Aiden and looked at Blue. Aiden cursed under his breath. They had challenged each other who would ask out Blue first. That's why he was here. He got to know about their visit from Mike. Turns out he lost.

"Hey beautiful, don't worry am all yours." Aly went towards Blue but was surprised when Blue instantly put a hand around her waist and pulled her to his side.

Blue looked at the guy again,
"I know." He said more like mocked the guy.
Aly chuckled and Aiden and Blue both turned their heads at her and smiled softly at the cute giggle.