1

Y/N pov
I was having my dinner with my younger bother, Sohu. He is asking when we will visit mom and dad . We really miss them. If you are wondering where they are? They live in our hometown and we live in seol.

"Noona? Noona, Are you listening? "
When he nudges me I snap out of my thoughts. "Huh! Um. what are you saying? "
"I was saying that today a businessman is coming our school. whole school gonna welcome him.  Girls are saying he is very handsome."

" What's his name? "
"Kim Taehyung "
"that bastard " I murmured.  "You know him? "

Flashback
I was  heading towards my favourite cafe. I am really very hungry, so I was
  walking fast. Then suddenly I collide with something hard.When I look up I saw a pairs of chocolate brown eyes. He was the most handsome man I have ever seen.
"Don't you have eyes? ",his deep husky voice   make me shiver.
"Sorry I didn't see you " I said.
After that I enter the cafe. There is huge line, I also stand in the line. 20 minutes passed still I haven't got the chance to order my coffee and muffin. I am dying out of hunger. When I got the chance to order then a man with whom I collided, came and said " pack me all those muffins ".

"Excuse me. I am standing here for 30 minutes to get my food. First I will order after that you can ", I said.

" Miss, do you know who he is? ", the barista said.

"I don't care who is he. I just want my muffin that's it. Just give my food."I said.

"So you really don't know who am I!",the man said.

"No, I don't know and also I am not interested.And you, will you give me food or not. " i said.

"Sorry maam, I can't take your order. Sir will get all the muffins and coffee.And we are also closing the cafe early, So you can leave. "said the barista.

that handsome jerk was smirking. "Bastard " I mumbled.
"Did you just called me bastard? " he said.
"Yes, I called you bastard cause you are one. " I said. 

" If I am a bastard then you are a whore. " he said angrily.

you know what i did.  I just slapped him. His bodyguards came rushing in the cafe. 6 bulky man came towards me. Man, they were scary.

"Sir,  what happened?  She just slapped you. Should we teach her  a lesson . " One of the bodyguard said. 

" No, I will take care of it.  and you girl, you will pay for it. " the man said.
-------

see you in next episode ❤️