3. Dessert Named Desire

Fynn's eyes glowed blue as his lycan came to the surface. He looked into the glowing eyes of his perfect mate which were looking at him hungrily. 

He put his hand behind her head, lacing her soft hair between his fingers. Fynn gently held Rieka as he pressed his lips against hers. 

Rieka's soft lips moved in time with his. Fynn's other hand slid to the small of her back, bringing her closer.  Fireworks seemed to erupt with every touch, every caress.. it was unlike anything Rieka had ever felt before. Even this simple kiss was so overwhelming compared to any partner she'd slept with in the past. 

Rieka's body trembled as Fynn's fingers teased their way up her arm and then danced across her neck. He flicked his tongue out, just barely grazing the corner of Rieka's mouth, making her moan. Fynn pressed his lips against hers once more; gentle at first, then gradually growing hungrier and more passionate, each movement of his lips growing desperate to taste more. Fynn gently licked her lip, requesting entry. Rieka obliged, parting her lips and greeting his tongue with hers. 

Fynn moaned as his tongue rolled and flicked, exploring every inch of Rieka's mouth- eliciting small moans from her.  Having Rieka so close was intoxicating; her warm soft skin and her scent of strawberries and fresh rain was driving him more insane. His pants grew tight as his bulge threatened to burst through it's woven restraint.  Goddess... he wanted to rip her clothes off and make Rieka cum over and over while under the pale moonlight that washed over the rooftop garden, before sinking his teeth in her and marking her right then and there. 

Fynn slid his hands down to lift Rieka by the ass and press her back against an olive tree.  Rieka arched her back, pressing her hips against his bulge and wrapping her legs around his strong abdomen before whining breathlessly, "God Fynn, I need you." 

"Then you will have me, my angel..." He replied. Fynn removed Rieka's suit jacket and started to unbutton her shirt, exposing her perfect breasts bulging from a lace bra. 

A smell of minerals twinged with exotic spices tickled their noses. Both of them stopped and looked at the source of the smell to see Lucifer leaning against a lemon tree, a knowing smirk on his face, "Please! Don't stop on my account. You'll never even know I'm here!" 

"What is it?" Fynn growled in frustration. 

"Dinner is ready. Though I see you both opted for dessert first." Lucifer smiled, "No judgement here if you want to finish what you were doing beforehand. I can certainly stall for you." 

"That won't be necessary uncle, but thanks. We'll be right down." Rieka replied, her cheeks flushed with embarrassment and already starting to rebutton her shirt.

"I'll see you both shortly then." Lucifer said before cocking his head at Fynn, his eyes on Fynn's bulge, then giving Rieka a wink before heading back into the palace. 

Once Lucifer disappeared from sight, Fynn and Rieka looked at each other before laughing awkwardly.  "Sorry about my uncle."

Fynn touched her forehead with his, "Don't be. I would rather experience kissing you and being cock blocked by your demon uncle, than to never have tasted your lips at all." 

Rieka chuckled, "It was pretty amazing. I've never felt anything so primal, so... powerful. And it was just kissing."

"It's only going to get stronger as our bond grows- the power of the mate bond." Fynn gently kissed her forehead, then her nose, then her lips, "Now, let's get down to dinner before we're missed." 

They finished straightening out their clothes and hair and walked hand in hand back into the palace to join the others- completely unaware of a dark presence in the trees, watching everything unfold. They flew away once Rieka and Fynn were inside and out of sight.