007

Seven
••••••••••

"I'm gonna say this once." Steve said with an authoritative voice as soon as he stepped foot inside the lab. The twins and Roza trailing behind him.

"How about nonce." Tony said

"Shut it down." Cap ordered.

"Nope not gonna happen." Tony disagreed.

"You don't know what you're doing." Steve tried once again.

"Oh and you do? She got in your head." Banner replied. Who knew Banner was so sassy? Oh right, everyone did.

"I know you're angry-" Wanda started, but was cut of by Banner.

"Oh I am way past that." Bruce remarked. Damn he was on fire today with the comebacks.

Soon they all started arguing which only made Pietro run around and disconnect everything then looked at everyone with raised eyebrows.

"You were saying?" He asked sarcastically with that hot accent of his.

That when he saw the bullet pass right I front of him. He then looked down and saw that the glass had broken sending him down with it.

"Pietro!" both Roza and Wanda yelled.

Barton smirked a speedy, "You didn't see that coming?"

Everyone started fighting after that. First it was Steve, then Tony and after that it was Bruce and Wanda. Roza just stood there watching everything unfold until she felt a hand gently grabbing hers.

She looked at her left and it was Pietro. She smiled up at him and stood up on her tiptoes to give him a kiss. She will never get tired of that feeling.

That's when Thor arrived and created lighting and struck the cradle, leaving everybody speechless as to why he was doing that.

That's when it happens the cradle bursted open and that's when a man of some kind came of of it. It pushed Thor but then Thor pushed it back through the glass. Only it stopped in front of a window and looked outside.

Steve and the rest of the gang was about to attack, but Thor gestured not to do anything.

"I'm sorry, that was odd. Thank you." The thing said. Then created a cape for itself, Roza and everybody in the room was very amazed.

Steve asked Thor why he helped creat it and Thor answered with that he had seen him in a vision. Then he started explaining the infinity stones, one was in that man'a head it was called the mind stone and there were six in total.

Roza may have possibly zoned out again, since all that talk about the mind stone and him beating Ultron was kind of boring. She had just gotten Pietro back and she had quite a few things on her mind. Like the fact that Pietro couldn't have gotten any handsomer. He looked better than Thor and Steve combined in Roza's eyes. He was utter perfection in her eyes. She just loved him so much.

"Hey cutie, guess what?" She whispered into his ear.

"Mm" he hummed.

"I love you very much." She said and kissed his cheek. Roza knew she was being sappy, but she didn't give a damn. It had been months since she was this sappy so nothing was going to stop her now.

"Love you too baby." He smiled and kiss her nose. She always loved when he did that.

Then they decided they should probably start paying attention. When Vision finished his speech then he grabbed Thor's hammer and handed it to him, causing everyone eyes to widen up in amazement.

Everyone was speechless, Clint opened his mouth as if he was going to say something but them closed it since he couldn't find the words to say.

"Holy shit." Roza said, then covered her mouth in amazement.

All of the Avengers, aside from Steve, turned to her and yelled in unison, "Language!"

"All right let's go then." Thor said then walked to the other room.

"Three minutes." Cap announced.

Roza pulled the twins with her so she could show them were they could change. Pietro took off his shirt and replaced it with a new one.

"Damn babe, do you even lift?" Roza whistled. This only resulted in Wanda smacking her on the head and the murmuring something about not saying that in front of her.

"You're turn kitten." Pietro smirked at her.

Roza scoffed, "It's Tiger to you. Maybe if we get back alive, I'll reconsider."

Roza walked towards her armory room and grabbed all of her weapons and stuffed them in a little black backpack that clung to her suit as if there was nothing there. She then saw the shield that Tony had built for her.

It wasn't like Captain America's, it had her own special touch, since this one could be deactivated into a little triangle and activated when she pleased. She decided she was probably going to need that so she stuffed that in as well.

After everyone was finished. They all went inside the airplane, and they were off to Sokovia. To stop Ultron once and for all.

Inside the plane, Roza took Pietro's hand and bright it up to her lips and kissed it, over an over again. Pietro turned to look at her and smiled tilting her chin up so he connect his lips with hers.

"Is this what we are destined to see for all eternity?" Tony asked an spilled a weird creeped out face.

"I believe it is certain." Thor answered.

Wanda smiled at the two, "They love each other so much, it's sickening to watch."

"Well I ship it." Clint said out of the blue.

Everyone turned to look at him, even the couple that were to engrossed with each other.

Clint shrugged, "What? Isn't that what the kids say these days?"

Pietro scrunched his brows in confusion, "What is shipping?" He asked a very amused Roza.

"Tell you later." She smiled and pulled him in for another kiss.

After that everyone resumed to their previous topics, and restated what was going to be done in the plan. Bruce was going to get Natasha and the rest were going to take down Ultron.

Roza was kind of worried, she wasn't sure how all of this was going turn out. The only thing she knew was that she needed to have a little faith, but something deep inside of her told her to expect the unexpected.

"Protect those who you love." Vision whispered to Roza, making her snap out of her thoughts.

Roza felt alarmed, it was as if he was reading her mind, which she knew he can't do. Roza just nodded at Vision, then rested her he's on Pietro's shoulder.

•••••••••••••••••

Nine chapters done.

Next chapter's gonna be so good. I can't wait another day, but you will.

Happy reading.

~Maria