Chapter Three

Bonnie and Cirilla left the Boarding House, the Calypso witch felt safer staying with the Bennett girl since she could control who could enter the house and everything, Rebekah promised to meet the two witches outside the hospital, for Ciri's appointment the following day.

Cirilla hugged, Rebekah and they said their goodbyes. Bonnie led Ciri back to her car and brought her fellow witch to her house. As she drove Bonnie looked over at the platinum blonde "you said my ancestor adopted you? If you don't mind me asking what happened to your parents?"

Cirilla smiled at her "I was seven when my mother died, I'm not sure of the specifics of her death, but my father, died three years later when I was 10, he got very ill, it was sudden and it took him fast and Ayana had been one of my mother's closest friends so she took me in and raised me from the age of 10, she treated me as if I was her own blood, as I mentioned before."

Bonnie nodded "so how did you meet Rebekah then?"

A smile slipped onto Ciri's face, "I first met her older brother Kol, we were 12. Kol and I were the same age, I was meditating up at the falls and he showed up and surprised me, much like you and Elena did earlier the same thing happened, he was thrown back and he was intrigued after that and we grew very close after that first meeting, and then he introduced me to his family which is how I met Bex. We naturally became close friends she was like the younger sister I never had, and the other three became older brothers, though much of my time was spent with Kol, he asked me to marry him and then we found out I was with child, we were both very much looking forward to our future."

Bonnie glanced at her with a smile "so do you know what you will name your child?"

Cirilla smiled again "Henrik Nikolai Mikaelson if he's a boy and Aerilla Rebekah Mikaelson if she's a girl... Henrik is in honor of Kol's youngest brother who died far too young, Nikolai, a combination of Niklaus and Kol, his uncle and father, and Mikaelson since it's Kol's last name. Aerilla was my grandmother's name, the Rilla is my name was derived from my grandmother's name, Rebekah after her aunt, and again Mikaelson as it's Kol's last name."

"Those are good name choices."

Cirilla gave her a bright smile as Bonnie pulled into the driveway of what used to be her Grams' house which she now lived in since her dad wanted nothing to do with Mystic Falls and her Mom abandoned her when she was a child. "Thank you, Bonnie."

The two get out of the car and Bonnie leads her into the house "so here we are, home sweet home, let me show you around and I will let you bathe and get ready for bed, while you're in the bath I will go to the store and pick you up some clothes since I don't have anything that would fit currently."

Ciri nodded "okay thank you again, Bonnie."

"Of course, Cirilla."

"You can call me Ciri if you wish those close to me, call me that as you heard Bex calling me that."

"Okay Ciri, it is then." Bonnie showed her to one of the guest rooms, "alright so this will be the room you will be sleeping in, I'll show you the bathroom next." Ciri nodded as Bonnie led her into the room and opened the door opposite the closet, "here is one of the guest bathrooms, the one you'll be using."

"All right, thank you, I know I keep saying it but really thank you."

"You're welcome Ciri," The Bennett witch wouldn't admit it at the moment but being around the platinum blonde made her feel more like she belonged than anything had since her grams died. Then she show the girl how to work the shower and how the dials worked for the water to run a bath if she wished and all the things she needed, showed her where the towels and washcloths were.