chapter 41. the anaversery...

Three months later after all those events...

Me: I think its time to ask her the question... First our three month anaversery... I call wolfie "hey babe. Its our three month anaversery you will never believe what I got for you." She said " ok I'll be right over!!" Then the call ended but ten minitus later she showed up I told her "you didn't let me finish..." She said "oh there was more? Sorry" I said to her "its ok, I was about to say pack up for a month long trip to France!!" She said" Omg!!! Yeas I'll start packing up now!!!" Then she went out side the door then went back inside giving me a surprise make out session but you know... Who wouldn't say yes to that? And then after the make out session she left to pack up her close and stuff... I already finished packing my close so I just went to her house. We finished packing her close in about a hour or so... Then we filled our cars with sutecases and stuff and then went to the air port then flew an five hour flight and went up to the five star hotel. And got our keys for our room and just dumped all our stuff on the floor then slept for an hour or so and then unpacked our stuff then we went to bed... I woke up and wolfie was still sleeping it was so cute she was curaled up in a ball. I just hugged her until she woke up... Well let the romance month begin....