T H R E E

[WARNING THIS CHAPTER WILL INCLUDE SWEARING, METIONS OF EATING DISORDERS, AND SLEF HARM.]

Charlie's POV:

As I walk up to the front porch a famliar feeling come running threw my body, It's the feeling of anxiety. I always get really anxious when I go to my parents house in fear of my mom making remarks about my body, or bringing up my self harm. Once Nick and I reach the front door he grabs my hand giving it a squeeze reassuring that we can leave when I want or that as soon as Jane makes one nasty remark about me we will leave "Char just remember we can leave when you want and if Jane makes one nasty remark abput you we will leave ok?" "Okay Nick" I give him a kiss on the cheek since I know my parents won't let us be our true selves in their house. They don't allow Nick and I to kiss or for a matter of fact hug, and hold hands Mum always say's she doesn't want my gayness to rub off on Oliver, whenever she say's that I always feel so bad that Ollie has to live with her with out Tori and I their anymore. We ring the doorbell and Ollie is the one who answers it I crouch down to his level and give him a hug. Once I'm done with my hug Nuck give's Ollie one to it's been abour four or five month's since I last saw my family. As much as I don't like seeing them I really missed Ollie and my Dad, my mum on the other hand. Let's just say I don't really miss her. After talking to Ollie for a few minutes my dad yell's from the kitchen "OLLIE WHO ARE YOU TALKING TO?" "NICK AND CHARLIE JUST GOT HERE I'M TALKING TO THEM" after a few seconds my dad comes to the door "Nick, Charlie!" My dad say's with a hige smile on his face. "Hi Dad" " Hi Julio" he gave me a hug than he gave Nick a hand shake "well don't just stand there come on in lunch won't be ready for another hour or so but feel free to help yourself to any of the snacks in the pantry or the cabinet" he said with a smile on his face "Come on!" I say to Nick guiding him up the stairs. My bedrrom still has a lot of my stuff in it including my old drum kit, my old bed and a lot of my books are still here to I let Ollie keep what he wanted, I don't play drums anymore but Ollie has always wanted to play them so I let him keep them. After sitting on my bed for about fifteen minutes Ollie comes in "Will you guys play Mario cart with meeeeee!?" "Sure Ollie!" Nick and I say in sync "Ok!" "we'll meet you downstairs in few minutes bud ok? will you get it set up for us?" Nick says with the biggest smile plastatd across his face "Yeah I will don't take to long though" "We wont bud we promise" I say while giggling "okay see you in a few!" Ollie starts to head downstiars after that "Nick..." "Yeah Char? Are you ok?" Nick asked in a nervous yet calming voice "Yeah I'm ok just I need a hug and kiss before lunch I'm just nervous about it." I said with tears welling up in my eyes "Awe of course Char come here!" he said bringing my onto his lap he gave me a hug and a kiss and we went downstiars we walked into the living room to see Ollie turning the wii (pronounced W-ee) Aftee playing a couple rounds of mario kart it was finally time for lunch I am nervous as fuck about my mom I haven't talked to her at all well at leasy not yet. Nick and I walk to the dining table and sit down.

*authors note*
word count:714

THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH FOR READING COULD YOU MAYBE GIVE ME SOME FEED BACK IN THE COMMENTS ON WAYS I CAN IMPROVE OR IF YOU GUYS LIKED THE STORY? THANK YOU SO MUCH AGAIN AND HAVE A GOOD NIGHT/EVENING/AFTERNOON/MORNING