Chapter 36: Lightly

I stood there and stared, as it was that I was in quite a bit of some shock and some awe as to just what it was that was going on. As it was that it just felt all strange to me as this was some thing that felt like it was out of a dream. As I felt like, surely, none of this could in fact be real, right?
How ever, clearly it did in fact just seem to be the case. As it was that I did in fact just seem to hear an actual tree that was speaking out loud. As it was clear to me that it was that she was not all too happy that we were here just now, at that.
As it was that I did in fact just seem to stand there and stare for just a little bit more time. That was when it was that I just then did in fact just seem to start to begin to hear the voice of the tree. As it was that she was now beginning to start to begin to speak back to Pokes finally, at that.
As it was that I kind of just seemed to realize that it was in fact the case, all at once. That was when it was that I just then did in fact just seem to start to just breathe in a soft sigh to my self. As I just then did in fact begin to start to listen as to just what ever it was that she felt like she must say back, all at once, at that.
"And why should I let them pass? To cause more havoc to this world? You should know better... Why do you think you live all the way out in these mountains?" She said, as it was clear to me that she was in fact trying to turn Pokes on us.
Which was not exactly a good thing for us to have just now, what so ever. As it was that I just then did in fact just seem to start to look right on over towards Steve, at that. As I just then did in fact also see that he was thinking the same thing that I was.
I saw that he did in fact not have an all too happy look on his face, all at the exact same time too. As it was that he just then also began to look right back at me. As he then did in fact just seem to start to also begin to speak back to me, as well.
As it was that I just began to start to realize that it was the case of course. I simply did in fact just seem to blink my eyes a few times. As I then did in fact listen as to just what ever it was that he felt like he must say to me in the very first place any ways.
"I think we might need to step it... Be prepared..." He said to me, as it was that he did in fact also seem to nod his head to the rest of the group. As it was clear to me that he was making sure that we did in fact all seem to be ready for what ever it was that was about to happen just now.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have stood there and stared for just a little bit more time. That was when it was that I just then did in fact just seem to start to hear the loud voice of Prince Pokes. As it was that he just then did in fact just seem to start to speak back to the tree, all at once.
As it was that I just then did in fact just seem to start to hear him do as such a thing like that. I shivered, as it was that I was worried as to just what it was that he might say. As I then began to start to listen as to just what ever it was that he felt like he must even say back to the tree just now.
"No... Men like these helped my home when we were in trouble... And I am sure you know of Prince Daniel... They are looking for him, not looking to cause trouble here..." He said back to the tree, all at once. As I was a little bit surprised my self, as to hear what he had just said.
How ever, it did in fact kind of also make me feel a whole lot better about this all, none the less. As I then did in fact just seem to let out a gentle sigh of some relief to my self, at that. As I then did in fact just seem to start to continue to go right on ahead all of the sudden, at that.
And I then began to start to just breathe in quite a bit heavily to my self, all at the exact same time too. As I then did in fact begin just hear the tree, all at once, at that. As she then did in fact just seem to start to speak back to the goblin of course.
I was still a little bit worried as to just what ever it was that she was about to say to him next. But I just simply did my best to try to simply keep my self as calm as I felt like I possibly could even do in the mean time. As I then began to start to listen as to just what ever it was that the tree felt like she must say to him, all at the exact same time as well, at that.
"Hmm... Perhaps you are right... But even then... I am not sure you can convince my children of that... For they have seen the worst..." She said, all at the exact same time too. As it was that I was in fact a little bit lost as to just what it was that she had even just said, all at once.
As it was that I did in fact just seem to simply just stand there and stare for just a little bit more time. That was when it was that I just then did in fact just seem to see that Steve just seemed to shake his head, at that. As he then did in fact just seem to start to step up and speak him self as well.
As it was that I just seemed to begin to realize that it was the case. I stared at him with my eyes wide, due to the fact that I was lost. As I then began to listen as to just what ever it was that he felt like he must say just now in the very first place any ways.
"Enough of this... I want to speak to this tree my self..." He said, all at the exact same time too. As it was clear that once again, at that, none the less. Steve's short temper, and short patience was getting the best of him.
As it was that I felt like it was not all too smart as to just what ever it was that he was in fact even doing just now, none the less. As it was that I did in fact just seem to step up, all at the exact same time too. And I then began to start to speak to Steve, to try to get him to stop of course.
I did my best to just try to keep my self as calm and as normal as I felt like I possibly could still. As I felt like I needed to reason with him, all at the exact same time too. As I hoped that he was listening as to just what it was that I felt like I must say to him just now, of course.
"Stop Steve! Let Pokes do his thing!" I said, all at the exact same time too. As it was that I felt like I trusted Pokes for once, to do what ever it was that he was trying to do. Over the fact that it was that Steve was going to go and speak to a creature him self that he had never heard of before.
Not only that, but apparently these creatures hated humans, all at the exact same time too. As it was that it felt like that made things feel a lot worse, all at the exact same time as well. As I hoped that it was that Steve would in fact hear me out just now.
How ever, that hope just seemed to quickly diminish, all at the exact same time as well. As it was that I just then did in fact just seem to start to see him continue to walk either way. As it was that I just then did in fact just seem to start to speak quietly to my self a bit under my breathe as well.
"Damn it... We are so done for..." I said to my self, all at once. As it was that I could in fact hear many voices speaking in a not so happy tone behind me just now, at that. As I was not too sure as to just whether they were upset at the tree them selves just now.
Or if they were letting the trees in to their heads once again, all at the exact same time too. As either way it did in fact just so happen to be, none the less. It felt like it was not going to be good at all, all at the exact same time too.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have stood there and stared at Steve as he continued to walk. I just then began to hear foot steps from right behind me that spooked me out, all at the exact same time too. As I quickly then did in fact turn my head right on over towards who ever it was.
As I of course did in fact just seem to see that it was in fact my friend Kips. As he just then did in fact just seem to start to speak to me, all at the exact same time too, at that. As I just then did in fact begin to listen as to just what ever it was that he felt like he just say just now, all at once.
"What the hell is Steve doing?!" He said, as it was clear that he too was in fact shocked just as I was. As well as the fact that he did in fact just seem to be quite a bit afraid. As to just what ever it was that our leader was in fact even just doing just now.
As it was that I did in fact just seem to stand there and stare for just a little bit more time. That was when it was that I just then did in fact just seem to let out quite a bit of a rough sigh to my self, all at once. As I then did in fact just seem to speak back to Kips, all at the exact same time too.
Kips with the same look on fear that he had on his face not all too much longer before now. He did in fact just seem to stare at me right in to my very own eyes, all at the exact same time as well, none the less. As it was clear to me that he was listening as to just what it was that I felt like I just say to him just now, at that.
"I don't know... I tried to stop him but he just kept on walking... I think the trees are in his head..." I said to Kips, all at the exact same time too. As it was that I saw that he did in fact just seem to have the same worried look that I did. Just as soon as it was that I had to him as to just what it was that I had said to him of course.
As it was that I did in fact just seem to stand there and stare at my friend for just a little bit more time. That was when it was that I just then did in fact finally begin to start to hear the loud voice of the tree. As she just then did in fact just seem to start to step up and speak, all at the exact same time too, at that.
As it was that I once again began to start to realize that it just so happened to be the case, all at once. That was when it was that I turned my head in that direction. As I began to start to listen as to just what ever the elder tree felt like she had to say, all at the exact same time as well.
"Do not go no further simple man! I will be forced to kill you!" She said, as it was clear that she was in fact scared just now, at that. Just as soon as it was that she had in fact just seemed to have said what it was that she had even said, none the less.
I kind of felt like she might be scared of Steve, as perhaps she was not as strong as I thought her to be. Or perhaps it was more the fact that it was that she also knew that there was too many of us, none the less. And she knew that she could not fight us all, all at the exact same time too.
As it was that I did in fact just seem to simply just stand there and stare for just a little bit more time. That was when it was that I once again got my mind and my focus off of it either way, at that. As it was that I did in fact just seem to start to hear the voice of Steve, at that.
As it was clear to me that Steve was in fact trying to speak back to her, none the less. As it was clear that he was in fact not afraid of the tree what so ever, at that. As I just then did in fact just seem to start to begin to listen as to just what ever it was that Steve felt like he just say just now.
"Look... We are not here to attack you! If you really want to speak to us, than I am right here! We just want to be able to pass through... Our king is dying, and we need Prince Daniel... If we don't have a new king, than the humans will have a dark future ahead..." Steve said, all at the exact same time too, all at once, at that.
As it was that I just then did in fact just seem to start to stand there and stare for just a little bit more time. I simply just did in fact just seem to stare at Steve. As I was a little bit surprised to see that he did in fact not have his hand on his blade, all at the exact same time too, at that.
As it was that I just seemed to stand there and stare for just a little bit more time, all at once. That was when it was that I once again did in fact just seem to hear the voice of the elder tree. As she seemed to just speak right back on over towards Steve, all at the exact same time too, at that.
As it was that she seemed to have no pity what so ever for him, all at once, at that. As it was that I felt like this was not going to go too well for us what so ever, at that. As I just then did in fact just seem to start to begin to listen as to just what ever it was that she must say back to Steve, all at the exact same time as well.
"Perhaps that is for the best! Maybe it is your time! I'd love to see the men tortured like they did to us trees, there is a reason Daniel left your home..." She said, all at the exact same time as well, none the less. As it was that it seemed like she was bringing up the same thing that she had been talking about earlier, at that.
I still was not all too sure as to just what ever it was that she had even meant by what she had said. As it was that I did in fact just seem to breathe in quite a bit of a rough sigh to my self. As I then did in fact just seem to get my mind and my focus off of all of the rest of those other thoughts.
That was when it was that I just then did in fact just seem to start to feel brave my self. As I then did in fact just seem to start to step up, all at the exact same time too. And I went right towards where it was that Steve was at, none the less.
I then did in fact just seem to stop my self right to where Steve was at. As it was that I could not see the tree what so ever just now, as to where ever she was, at that. As it was that I just simply did in fact just seem to begin to speak to her either way, hoping that she could hear me, at that.
I made sure to speak up fairly loud as well, at that. As it was that I did in fact just seem to do as such a thing like that of course. As I made sure that she was listening as to just what it was that I felt like I must say my self, just now.
"I am Michael... Son of David... And trust me... I know what it is like to be an out cast my whole life... I am sure that you are in my head and you know this..." I said to her, all at the exact same time too, at that. As it was that I felt like I was simply just trying to get her on my good side, all at the exact same time too, at that. Before it was that I was to say what it was that I was going to tell her next, at that. I waited for the tree to speak, but it seemed like silence just seemed to stay in the air. As I just simply continued to speak either way my self, all at once. As I was sure that she wanted me to keep on speaking my self, at that. "Our army leader... I know he is a bad man... He may come looking for Daniel, and trust me... He will cause havoc in his path..."
I hoped that it was that the tree would in fact hear me out on just what it was that I had even just said, all at the exact same time too. As it was that I did in fact just seem to breathe in quite a bit of a soft sigh to my self. As it was that I did my best to try to keep my self as calm as I felt like I possibly could do in the mean time.
As it was that I did in fact just seem to stand there and stare for just a little bit more time. That was when it was that the tree just seemed to laugh for what ever reason or another. As it was that I kind of tilted my head quite a bit just as soon as it was that she had done as such a thing like that.
As it was that I just then did in fact just seem to realize that she was doing as such a thing like that. She also then did in fact just seem to start to speak right back on over towards me. As I just then did in fact begin to start to listen as to just what ever it was that she felt like she must say just now, all at the exact same time too.
"How can you say this about that man... If you have never met him your self? You expect me to believe that he will want to come all the way out here to kill every thing in his path?" She said, all at the exact same time too. As it was clear to me that she was in fact calling my bluff quite a bit.
As it was that I kind of just then did in fact just seem to dip my head a little bit low to the ground. As it was that I just then did in fact just seem to breathe in quite a bit to my self. As I then did in fact just try to act as calm and as normal as I felt like I possibly could do, at that.
How ever, there was not really any thing that I could say in return this time, at that. As it was that I knew that the tree also did in fact bring up a fair point on just what it was that she had even said, at that. As it was that I knew that I realistically knew nothing about the army leader besides what it was that the king had told me.
As it was that I did in fact just seem to stand there and stare a little bit low at the ground for some more time. That was when it was that I just then did in fact just seem to start to hear the voice of Steve, at that. As he just then did in fact just seem to start to all of the sudden whisper to me.
I looked right on over towards Steve all of the sudden, at that. As I had my eyes wide, as it was that I seemed to stare at him in to his own eyes. As I then did in fact begin to listen as to just what ever it was that he felt like he must say, all at the exact same time too.
"Alright... I don't think this is going to work Michael... You need to be ready to fight..." He said to me, all at the exact same time too. As it was that he did in fact just seem to have his eyes squinted right on over towards me. Just as soon as it was that he had in fact said what it was that he had even said to me, none the less.
As it was that I did in fact just seem to stand there and stare for just a little bit more time, at that. That was when it was that I just then did in fact just seem to simply just get ready to put my hand on my blade. As it was that I got ready to fight what ever it was that we were about to fight.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to do as such a thing like that, all at once of course. That was when it was that I just then did in fact once again hear foot steps behind me. As it was clear to me that some one else was walking up on us, all at the exact same time too.
I was a little bit lost as to just who it was that it might be, all at the exact same time too, at that. As it was that I just then did in fact just seem to start to look right on over towards Kips. As I saw that he did in fact not have his eyes on me nor Steve, all at the exact same time as well.
He did in fact just seem to start to speak up to the tree him self all of the sudden, at that. As it was that I did in fact just seem to try to keep my self as calm as I felt like I possibly could. As I just then began to start to listen as to just what ever it was that he felt like he must say just now, none the less.
"But I do know the army captain... For he is my brother... And you know very well that he wants to take over all of the nations and all of the lands... He will come for you at some point... This is not a risk we can bare taking..." He said, all at the exact same time too. As it was that he did in fact just seem to squint his eyes right on over to where ever the tree might be.
I was quite a bit surprised as to just what it was that Kips had even just said just now, none the less. As it was that I felt like we had been friends for long enough, at that. For him to have not trusted me enough to tell me as such a thing like that.
I also was a little bit lost as to just why it was that the king would have trusted him on this mission. If it was that Kips was really the brother of the army leader, at that. As I felt like it would mean that Kips would in fact want to support his brother, and he would want to be crowned as a prince him self, at that.
How ever, based off of the way that he had spoken, all at the exact same time too, at that. It seemed like it was also fairly clear to me that it was that it did in fact not at all seem to be what it was that Kips wanted for him self, none the less. As it was that I did in fact just seem to let out a little bit of a soft sigh of some sort of relief to my self, all at the exact same time too.
Perhaps the king might know Kips better than I had expected, all at the exact same time too. As it was that I kind of just simply got my mind and my focus off of all of that either which way it just so happened to be, none the less, at that. As I just began to start to hear the voice of the elder tree, all at the exact same time too.
It was clear that he did in fact just seem to be a little bit worried, all at the exact same time too. As it was that she did in fact just seem to have some fear in her voice just now. As I then did in fact begin to start to listen as to just what ever it was that she felt like she must say all of the sudden.
"Very well... I will let you pass, but you must not leave a mess, and you must not stay in these trees by night fall... For some of these trees will not be as nice as I am..." She said, all at the exact same time too, at that. As it was that I was a little bit lost as to just what it was that she had meant by that.
As I felt like it might be best for me to just try to not think on it too much what so ever, at that. As I then did in fact just seem to start to let out a little bit of a soft sigh to my self. As I then began to start to hear the voice of Pokes, for the first time in a while.
As it was that it proved that he was actually still alive, all at the exact same time too. As he just then did in fact just seem to start to speak up quite a bit loud, all at the exact same time as well, none the less. As I just began to start to listen as to just what ever it was that the goblin felt like he must say, all at the exact same time too.
"Alright... Can I be let down now? I still need to take the humans to the Dwarves... Alive preferably..." He said, all at the exact same time too. As it was that I kind of almost wanted to laugh as to just what it was that he had just said. If it was not for the fact that I was in fact so stressed out just now, all at the exact same time too.
As it was that I did in fact just seem to stand there and stare for just a little bit more time. That was when it was that I just then did in fact just seem to see the branches move all around me. As I then all of the sudden saw the body of Pokes drop right on to the ground, all at the exact same time too.
I kind of just seemed to let out a bit of a rough sigh of some sort of relief to my self, all at once. Just as soon as it was that I had in fact just seemed to realize that it was in fact the case all of the sudden. As I just then did in fact just seem to start to hear the voice of Steve, all at the exact same time too.
As he just then did in fact just seem to start to all of the sudden speak to the legion, at that. As I then did in fact just seem to start to turn my head around towards them all. As I then began to start to listen as to just what ever it was that he felt like he must say in the very first place any ways.
"Alright... Let's head out of here... She is kind enough to let us pass... Do not take this lightly..."