Before we get started, here are a few reminders

I am new to this community and this is my first fanfiction ever. So, there will be some possible errors you'll see here, for example, not knowing when to use paragraphs. I also want to point out that this story is based on The Incredibles. I do not own the characters from the film. All rights go to Disney and Pixar. The characters that you have not seen or heard of that you will see on my story (I.e. Avia, Snarley, etc.) belong to me. In this story, the Incredibles character, Voyd, is going to understand what the animals are saying. I also want to point out that this story in my eyes is canon, however to those who don't enjoy the story or see it as canon, I understand. Speaking of which, I can handle criticism, but please make it nice since like I said, this is my first time using this site. I also want to point out that my own cast for the story will be after the epilogue, though I will have an important message once I get there, so I hope you all understand. What also inspired me to write this story was from another fanfiction called, "The Right Healing for Her" by cozyrei. It's not on Wattpad, but is on Archive of our Own, so please give credit to them. Now before I close this message and begin this story, if you all don't like it, don't read it. But if you do, feel free to keep on going. Now let's get started!