Bad day at school

Scarlett is 24 & Nova 15 in this chapter

Novas POV

It was about 8:30am and I was trying to get ready for school but everything was just going wrong. First, my alarm didn't wake me so I'm going to be late for school, second. My sister Scarlett had taken all the hot water so i almost froze to death trying to wash my hair and third, I fell asleep last night whilst working on my physics homework and didn't manage to complete it so my teacher is going to be furious.

I rummaged through my closet and picked out the first outfit I could find which happened to be a pair of ripped jeans and a big oversized hoodie.

I grabbed my books and shoved them into my backpack and then ran out of my room and down the hall to Scar's room, I knocked on the door whilst pleading for her to drive me to school

"Please Scar I'm going to be so so late and my teachers are gonna flip, just this one time, I'll do whatever you want please just drive me"

"Nova it's like a 20 minute walk, if you run you'll be there in 10, stop being so lazy, it's your fault your late either way"

"If I run I'm going to be all sweaty and gross when I get to school, I didn't mean to oversleep, please please please"

"No, I don't have the time I'm about to leave to meet some friends"

And with that I left and ran downstairs, I grabbed an apple and started running to school and just like I thought I came 30minutes late plus I was covered in sweat and just felt really gross.

As I walked into my first class I apologized to my teacher and looked for an empty seat and of course, seeing as it's my lucky day, the only seat empty was next to the girl I hate the most, Kendall.

See, me and Kendall used to be good friends when we were younger but once we started high school she turned into the biggest bitch ever and has spent everyday trying to annoy me, some days more then others.

Sadly, today seems to be one of those days where all she wants is to see me cry.

Just as I was about to sit down she grabbed my chair from behind and pulled it out, making me fall flat on the floor and making everyone else laugh.

Our teacher just told her to knock it off and continued teaching but every once in awhile someone would look at me and laugh.

- Time skip to lunch -

I've been to three classes so far and it's all been hell, in between Kendall being a total A-hole as-well as me getting yelled on by my physics teacher for forgetting my homework my day was just going awful.

I'd just picked up my food from the cafeteria and started walking towards the table where some of my friends where seated when Kendall spotted me and started walking towards me. I sped up hoping I she would fuck off once if I got to my friends but sadly that wasn't the case.

When I was just a few steps in front of the table Kendall grabbed me by the back of my hoodie and threw me backwards making me fall and drop my food all over me.

"Oh sorry Nova didn't see you there, have a nice lunch"

Was all she said as she walked away laughing with the rest of the cafeteria.

My friend Jacob offered out his hand to help me up but I ignored it, I just stood up and started running towards the bathrooms, that was it, I couldn't handle more today.