Chapter one

Vicky (trigger warning: abuse)

"Come on Victoria you got a D+ again, I've already emailed you're parents the results"

"Shit, I know sir I'm sorry I study so hard on this aswell, I just don't understand biology"
I say while laying my head in my hands out of frustration.

Because I know what is going to waiting like it is waiting for me everytime I got a lower grade then an A.

He lent down next to my and started whispering somthing."If you want to get into an overseas collage you need to pick it up in the next 2 years, now the next 2 weeks there will be another pop quiz, study hard if you need help just ask"

"I will Mr Soar"
He was right though I want to get into Yale so badly I needed a chance to get away from this town, these people but most of all I needed to get away from my family.

I'm currently in year 10 and I have 2 years untill I've graduated high school and hopefully by then I'll have my acceptance letter from Yale. 

Before I could finish my thoughts and leave the class room I hear a familiar voice it's rusty but smooth in away that's it's nice to listen to but gets real annoying when he speaks.

Jack! If course it's jack.

"So a overseas school, why?"
He says leaning down on the table becoming eye level.

Thats when I noticed Ryan coming around the table to be next to him, I sit in front of them so it's not surprising that the heard sir speak to me.

"Hello" he clicks his fingers Infront of my face.

"Answer him" he does it again, I grab his fingers slam them on the table and i heard a little wince coming out of his mouth and a chuckle coming out of Jack's

"Maybe I want to get away from use, or maybe it's cause I hate my parents and want to leave them" it's not a secret what happens in my private life because I go to school with neck brusies, a black eye or just bruises around my body, after awhile I got used to the stares that everyone gave me and the whispers they shared about me.

I give both of them a fake smile and let go of Ryan's hand and pack up my school stuff, I walk out the door when I hear Ryan say something

"Fucken bitch" I giggle to myself because I'm not used to standing up for my self. So I felt really good about it.

A couple hours later I get a text from an Unknown number.

Messages
048732****
11:30am

Hey, it's Ryan if you
Need any help with
Bio just ask.

Umm, how did you
Get my number &
How do you know I
Need help with bio!??

Mr Soar asked me
To help out with
Everyone so I looked
At everyone's grade
:))

Wtf you can't look at
Everyone's grade.
Read 11:39

End of messages

"I was looking at everyone's grade because I was assigned it as extra work to work on my math grade thanks why"
He said leaning against my locker.

"Whatever, I don't care anymore and you didn't answer me, how did you get my number"  i said to him while pushing him off my locker

"Do you seriously not remember, we gave it to each other at the start of year 7 so we don't forget our padlock code"
He smirked to himself pointing to the locked locker, while I remained frozen trying to figure if that actually happened or not.

"Okay then" I wanted to end this conversation as quckily as possible so I grabbed my books from my locker and went to the the library as I had a free study period, but apparently he did aswell.

"Are you okay?" He grabbed on to my wrist when we reached the entrance of the library, when I turned around his eyes were sad like he feels sorry for me.

"You'll get that answer tomorrow morning"
I say sitting down I put my air pods in and blast the music so I couldn't hear him, I opened up my biology book when I noticed he was getting escorted away for some reason by the high school police I ignored it to try and focus on studying.

A couple hours later:

SLAP the sound of it I'm used the pain I'm not each time it got harder and harder, I knew it was going to happen so I can't be to sorry for myself considering it is my fault. I got the shit grade on the test that only counts for 5% of my grade for biology.

"WHAT KIND OF DAUGHTER ARE YOU, CLEARLY ONE THAT FAILS EVERYTHING"

Another slap*

At this point the ringing is constantly changing whether is a high pitched ring or a low one it is always there, unfortunately.

"IF YOU DON'T GET YOU'RE GRADE UP SOON THERE WILL BE HELL TO PAY MISSY"

She gripped on to my wrist so tightly that I can already see the bruising happening, she leans down and whispers somthing in my ear.

"You're lucky you're father doesn't know about this" she lets go and I go straight towards my room and I barricade myself in there so when he does find out I won't be in more pain, I still needed to have a shower but I'll have one at school tomorrow in the gym locker room no one should be there that early right.

I must of fallen asleep little after what happened with mum because I wake up and hear banging on my door and that when I find out my dad knows what happened and what grade I got.

I instantly get worried because he will be more angry at that factor that I locked myself in my room, so he couldn't get to me I don't understand why they do this though getting a D isn't as bad as failing, but to them it is failing.

"YOU'RE A FUCKING FAILURE, WHAT KIND OF DAUGHTER FAILS BIOLOGY CLEARLY YOU. I DONT WANT YOU AS MY FUCKEN CHILD YOU DISGRACE ME"

I'm hurt by his words but there nothing i haven't heard if before, I eventually fall asleep to the noise. It wasn't going to stop anytime soon so why should I let it keep me up all night.