School Trip Pt.2

Jungkook Pov
I suddenly got out the shower and went to put on some clothes. I went to go check if mimi wrist was okay but she wasn't in her room. I walk to the kitchen because my stomach was hurting. I look on the counter and is see a note from mimi.

Annyeong pabo!
I'm heading out, I made kim chi soup for your fever and stay rested or else you will be more sick oh also there is medicine. Feel better ^-^
-Mimi
P.s I still hate you

Stupid, i hate you too. I didn't realize i was smiling. I finish eating the soup when I heard a knock on the door. It was jiae. She ran in and gave me a huge hug. She told me to get ready so we can go out on are date. All day today we get free time. I went to change when I see her in Mimi room.

"What are you doing?"- Me

"Nothing just checking her room.... Promise me you won't go near that bi**- Jiae I nodded then we headed out.

I just remembered what the note said that if I don't rest I'll get more sick. As if. We both walk to mini shops and i see a hat that I want. I went to go see it but jiae pulled me away. We went to every store she wanted to go in. She is so cute. We both saw a wedding store and she look at me.

"Yah let's run away together and get marry, you don't have to marry that girl"- Jiae

"it's for my family business, it will only last 3 months and I'll divorce her and be with you forever- Me i went up to her and grab her waist pulling her closer.

After walking for awhile I feel dizzy again. Jiae didn't really care she just told me to walk it off.

Mimi Pov
Feeling the breeze through my face and hair i smile really big. I was happy, i forgot about my problems like marrying jungkook. I just rode through the park with taehyung oppa, myungsoo, halla, and miju. I was behind them just taking my time.

I stopped at a store full of hats. It reminded me of jungkook. Urg! Why is he stuck in my head! He is stupid, mean, rude, a jerk, cold, only think of himself and his jack ass girlfriend. They are so perfectly made for eachother. I didn't realize tears were coming down my eyes.

Should I go in or should I not. Undecided, the rest of the group rode back and pulled me into the shop. Telling me just to go in and stop staring. I saw many hats and beanie. Myungsoo wasn't fawn of hats and beanie because what ever he does to wear one it doesn't look right on him endless he jell his hair up.

I saw a hat the caught my attention. A black hat with a red lid saying CS and another one the same thing but red and the lid was black. I pick both of them up and wanted both. Almost at the counter and spotted beanies too. I thought about Jungkook, and how he would be jealous right now. Since he was sick I might as well get him one. I grab both of the red beanies and the two cap hats and payed.

I walk out the store and i was ask so many questions like why you get 2?. I answer by saying because I wanted it. I lied I just wanted to give one to Jungkook and tease him. I hop back on the bike and we rode down the park.

I saw jiae but who's that guy she is with. It was kind of blurry but i manage to see. It couldn't be. I rode closer and it was jungkook. He was walking funny but jiae didn't notice. I rode up to them and stop in front of them.

Yahhh!! Jungkook why are you out here your sick! -Me

Leave me alone, I'm out with my girlfriend. Stop taking care of me where not even friends- jungkook. He moved me to the side and walk pass me.

Jungkook! Stop being stubborn and go back to the condo!, jiae! If you really care about you dumb boyfriend take him back!- Me

No if he say he is fine he is fine, we don't need you to boss him around- Jiae she turns and walk towards me.

Your nothing to him, he doesn't love you, why should you care about him, your nothing... your ugly and no one wants you, your just going to get marry and in 3 months your over- Jiae

Shut up! You know nothing about me. I don't care if he doesn't love me or anything, but I still care about people who are once in my life. I don't care how he treats me but he needs to go back to the con------------- -Me

Next thing i knew I was slapped a cross my face. I just stand there and didn't want to fight back. Looking at jungkook he didn't do anything. I look at jiae neck and i saw the necklace jungkook gave me when I was little. I ask her where she get that but she told me jungkook. Tears were about to come down my eyes but i held it in.

You gave it to her, how could you, you just went into my room and grab it? Your an asshole, i knew you didn't think we were still friends but I myself always thought of our friendship, but it's over.... I HATE YOU!- Me i hop on the bike and rode off, I didn't want to look back or else the tears will fall even more.

I didn't know where was i going but i wanted to get away.

Jungkook Pov
I ran after Mimi but she was gone. I went back to jiae and she stands there a little disappointed but i couldn't care less. I saw a bag on the ground and saw two hats and 2 beanie. I pick it up and call Taehyung, Myungsoo and the rest of BTS. Everyone went looking for her but still couldn't find her.

Why the fuck are you looking for her? She is a nobody and a nothing - Jiae

Shut up- Me i said irritated

Are you really going to choose that ugly, no good girl over me, just look at her, the only person she hangs around is halla, miju and myungsoo and she just using them to be popular- Jiae

I said Shut Up!!- Me i yelled

She was about to slap me when I said right away. Let's break up. Just thinking about it made sense. All the hyungs told me it's the truth and i realize i still love Mimi.......