Truth or Dare!

Gwen Stacy, Mary Jane Watson, and Betty Brant were having a sleep over as they would often do. Gwen was wearing some short black shorts and a white t-shirt that left a little bit of her stomach exposed. Mary Jane was wearing a tight, black, tank crop top and some pink PJ bottoms. And Betty was wearing a pink t-shirt that was slightly too long and her underwear.

They sat in Mary Jane's bedroom in Forest hills playing truth or dare. Betty asked Mary Jane and she responded with a

 "Dare!" 

To which brant replied

"kiss Gwen on the lips."

 "Easy money." 

MJ said before leaning in to kiss the other girl. When they're lips make contact MJ makes a silly moan sound causing Gwen to blush. MJ giggles.

It was now MJ's turn to ask someone. 

"Gwen, truth or dare?"

"Truth!" Gwen replied confidently.

Her confidence was quickly shattered.

"Who do you like?" The red head asked.

"Oh, I umm. Listen, why don't you ask me something else?" Gwen shyly asked.

"It's a fairly standard question." Said Betty.

(I can't tell them that I like Peter because they both like him and that already causes tension in the group I'd better lie.) Gwen thinks to herself.

"Okay, I like Flash." Gwen quickly said.

"A smart girl like you into Flash? Come on now, Gwen you don't expect us to believe that, do you?" Teased Mary Jane.

Gwen looked down at the ground and responded... 

"yes?"

"Okay then, Gwen." Betty said. "Guess we'll have to take some measures to ensure the sanctity of this game and our friendship stays intact." 

"Right." Mary Jane said, reaching under her bed to grab her rope.

Betty and Mary Jane grab Gwen and drag her down on the bed holding her in place so that they can tie her feet and wrists to the four posts of the bed. Gwen resists but to little effect as she was stretched out on the bed. MJ whispers in Betty's ear and they both sit on Gwen. Mary Jane on her hips and Betty on her legs.

"Okay Gwen, you have one more chance to tell us who you really like." Said Mary Jane.

"I can't!" Gwen yells back.

"Alright than." Mary Jane replies.

Betty begins to tickle the soles of Gwen as Maryjane teases her armpits.

Gwen erupts in laughter. "EEEEEEEEEEEEK Hahahahahaha! Stop it!"

"Then tell us, cutie, who do you like?" Teased Betty. Gwen refused. "Hahahahahahaha get away from my feet! That's not fair! Hahahahahaha!"

"I have an idea." Said MJ as she slowly slid her fingers down to Gwen's soft milky belly."

Gwen started to shout. "NO! Not there, please, please!"

Mary Jane ignored the girl's plea as she spidered her fingers on Gwen's ultra sensitive stomach.

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHASHIT!HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA STOP IT STOP IT STOP IT! EEEEEEEK! HAHAHA!"

"Looks like I found her spot." Said MJ as she continued her ticklish onslaught.

Betty stopped tickling Gwen's feet to help Mary Jane assault her upper body. She than removed Gwen's shirt pulling it up to the ropes, past her head. The busty blonde was too busy being tortured by MJ to care, this would however change when Betty sat on her arms, leaned over and attacked her now exposed ribs. Gwen went even more wild with laughter that can only be described as crazed, as her whole midsection was now being exploited, belly and ribs alike. "HAHAHAHAHAHA FUCK FUCK AHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA STOP FUCK HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAFH PLEAHHAHAHAHAHAHAASE STOP! OH GHAHAD PLEASE!" She was thrashing under the weight of Mary Jane. This thrashing caused Gwen's round boobs to jiggle and bounce around in her bra, much to her embarrassment. Mary Jane flicked her hair back and began to blow raspberries on Gwen's tickle-ridden stomach while continuing to assault her fleshy middle with her hands. Much to Betty and MJ's disbelief she actually started to laugh and scream louder. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! EEEEEEEEEEEE! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Occasionally she would try to speak but only laughter came out. After 10 more minutes they ceased tickling her small frame.

Gwen was attempting to get some real air in her lungs so she was silent aside from the gasps. "Wanna talk, sunshine or shall we continue playing?" Betty said poking Gwen's ever-sensitive side. "Eeeep! No, no please I'll talk! The person I like is... don't be mad, okay? Peter Parker, I like Peter Parker." MJ looked at Gwen saying: "you little minx!" And began to tickle her again. "HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! NOOOOOO!" Gwen screamed. "Stop it. She told us the truth." Betty protested. MJ ignored the young brunette and tickled, continuing to punish the police captain's daughter. Betty seeing to other choice, leans into MJ, knocking both of them off the bed, onto the floor. Betty began to tickle Mary Jane's exposed middle causing her to erupt into uncontrollable laughter. "GAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Traitor! HAHAHAHA!" Betty crawled back over to the bed and untied one of Gwen's hands before Mary Jane grabbed Betty's foot and began ticking it, knowing it to be her most ticklish spot. Betty collapsed. "Eeeeeeeeek! Eeeeeeek! No! Eeeeek! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" Meanwhile Gwen was uniting herself.

By the time she finally freed herself, Betty was already in tears. Gwen pounced onto Mary Jane and started tickling her sides when Betty recovered she helped pin Mary Jane down and they both began to tickling the screaming, ticklish redhead with the same level of mercy she showed them... None!     

                           THE END.