-1-

In a decent size house painted with white, there lives a family of four (one of them is a cat). A loving mother and a hardworking father, and the result of their love are,

A girl who is far too obsessed with games and chocolates.

Oh and cats.

What a loving family.

Anyways, the doorbell rang, signalling that someone's at the door. Our dear protagonist bolted out from her room and opens the door, greeting the mailman, claiming her parcel in the process. With a "thank you " and a nod, she closes the door.

"It came! It finally came! " she shakily hold the parcel as if it's a holy item. Trembling with excitement, she ran back to her room.

Unpacking the parcel, it's a cd game. From the cover, you can decipher that it's a reverse harem romance genre, with a hint of adventure and action. Dear protagonist did not waste any time, inserting the cd game into the system supposed. A white cat with it's unique lilac eyes crawl onto her lap, making itself comfortable as she grab her controller.

"Alright! The new game is here, chocolate's here, Shiro is here. Let's game until dawn!!" she exclaimed.

The game started playing the opening with a romance bgm. This made our dear protagonist confused, but brushing it off as the new opening for the game. The button 'start ' appeared on screen, she did not waste time to click on it.

She regretted that decision.

A cringe reverse harem clip was played as she gagged, confused if she got a wrong parcel. She took the cd game cover, seeing it indeed the cover of the game she ordered. Suddenly, a teal wisp pop out of the TV, startling our dear protagonist.

"Fanfare! Congratulations<33 You are selected to become our first client in achieving romance! " the wisp exclaimed.

Our dear protagonist, (L/N) (Y/N) didn't know what she just gotten herself into.

This is the start of her journey!

꒷︶꒷꒥꒷‧₊˚૮꒰˵•ᵜ•˵꒱ა‧₊˚꒷︶꒷꒥꒷

quite short but im kinda rushed here hehe.
I tweaked a bit of their character so here is what you can expect:

xiao as kazuki tsukasa
venti as riri/rio
albedo as hayami junta
heizou as koganei hijiri

albeit their personality will drift away from actual anime but plot is still the same!

I hope you're in for the ride ^^