Chapter 2 "I own this place"

Park sunghoon

"Another day, another girls fan girling over you" Jay pointing at the girls giggling and waving at us.

I waved back at them, "whatever you say jay" I rolled my eyes at him.

We both walked to our normal spot we always have lunch at, when we got there it was already occupied by two girls.

"Wow seriously again" I said stomping my feet towards them.

                                            •••

"I'm park sunghoon and I run this school" I told while still grabbing onto her wrist.

Got to admit this mystery girl is very pretty, but what she just said in front of every was unexpected.

I pulled her wrist to close the massive gap between us.

"Listen here new girl, don't even think about messing with me or they'll be punishment" whispering to her ear while holding her hand.

We stand there for about five seconds until I let go of her, I gave the 'get the hell out of my sight' stare.

"Come on let's got Jasmine, let's leave these two idiots have the damn table" aera rolls her eyes at us while dragging the girl with her.

"So that's her name hmm... Jasmine" i thought while looking at her getting dragged by aera

Hang Jasmine

"Aera who were those two guys??" I said while walking next to her.

"Well... the guy with brown hair and sharp jawline is Park Jay, my long time crush!, and the blonde one is park sunghoon" looking at me with disgust.

"Park sunghoon is a jerk" I said with an angry tone.

"Yeah he is but he's the son of Skypark's ceo and he gets anything he wants" she explained

"Well I don't really care I'm the daughter of HwangAgency's Founder so I have no problem with him being so rude to me" I snap back while putting the code on my locker.

"Wait really?!?! I mother works there OMG!!"

Period 3
"Oh...I'm not in the same class as you aera?" I questioned.

"No but I'll see you in fourth period tho cya!" Aera walking away from me.

I finally found my class and guess who was there.

The handsome park sunghoon.

He had a smirk on his face and mouthted 'come sit with me'.

Oh gosh am I in trouble??

Forgot to show y'all the schools uniform! Dw it'll be in the next page!! Love y'all's don't forget to vote🥰

-Wonnie♡︎