⚠️Crush⚠️

Suggestion by spongebobshoewife

Felix glanced over at his best friend Jisung, who was blankly staring out of the window, probably ignoring everything the teacher was saying.

"Psst!" Felix hissed, poking the squirrel-like male on the arm and giggling at the shocked gasp Jisung let out. "Are you good? You've been staring out the window all lesson." Felix asked, glancing back at the teacher to make sure she wasn't paying attention. Jisung nodded, "Minho is out there, he's playing basketball." The squirrel-like male mumbled blushing a bit as Felix smirked at him.

"Y'know, one of my close friends from Australia is friends with him, I'll try organise a meet up or something." Felix whispered, but Jisung shook his head, "I wouldn't know how to act.." He whispered back. To which Felix chuckled, "just be yourself Sungie." Felix spoke a bit louder, jumping a bit as someone tapped his head. Felix turned around, noticing Hyunjin giving him a teasing grin. "Shh, Lix, don't wanna get in trouble." Hyunjin murmured, tucking a stray hair behind the youngers ear.

Jisung only groaned at that, wanting to have his own boyfriend, wanting it to be Lee Minho. His eyes trailed back out the window as Hyunjin had distracted Felix's attention and inhaled sharply, watching with intent eyes as Minho stole the ball from the opponent.

-At Lunch-

Jisung giggled as Felix practically dragged him to the cafeteria, he stopped laughing however, when he noticed the direction Felix was pulling him in.

Minho's Table.

Fuck.

"W-Wait Lix I-" Jisung started but was cut off by a high pitched squeak as Minho walked in, Changbin slung over his shoulder.

He raised an eyebrow at Felix and Jisung, placing Changbin down at their table and giving the scared boy one last glare before waving with a somehow adorable smile on his face.

Jisung gulped. He glanced at Felix for help, who was smiling brightly as he saw his friend Chan approaching them. Minho focused his attention on Jisung, walking closer as he held out his hand. "I'm Lee Minho, and you are?" He asked, a teasing smirk on his plump lips that Jisung wanted to kiss oh so badly.

Just be yourself.
Felix's words echoed in his head as he took a deep breath.

"Hi! I'm Han Jisung! I love the colour red, my favourite deserts are cheesecake and doughnuts, I am obsessed with horror movie nights every Saturday, anddd..." Jisung thought for a moment, "My favourite season is Winter!" He finished, glancing up at the elder and swallowing dryly as he noticed the confused look on Minho's face. Jisung was so absorbed in talking, he hadn't noticed he never shook the elders hand. Minho retreated it awkwardly and stared at the squirrel-like male in deep thought.

Jisung chuckled halfheartedly, "of course, you don't care about that so I don't know why I mentioned it! But-" he was stopped by Minho pressing a finger to his lips.

"Shh, you talk a lot." Minho spoke, his voice sounding rather annoyed, tugging the youngers arm down to sit beside him. Jisung blushed, feeling rather embarrassed. He took another deep breath, forcing a smile and trying to hide his shame.

just be yourself Sungie.

He noticed Felix's comforting smiles at him from across the table, where he sat sandwiched between his boyfriend, Hyunjin and his best friend Chan.