17. "reward" Heeseung x Jay x Jake x Sunghoon

this is the look i'm imagining for jay's hair but for the rest of them i imagine it as it is in the photo above this

--------------------------------------------------------------------

"Alright boys, let's do well today. Come on, bring it in." Jay said to his team with a few "Yes sir!" and "Yes captain!" shouted out as they were all huddled together. Some nodded at his words too and they all brought their hands in before doing a cheer. Jay was of course one of the first to go on the field because he's one of their best players, alongside Heeseung. Heeseung followed after Jay, adjusting the helmet on his head. They both looked over to see Sunghoon with the rest of the cheerleading squad and Jake in the band. Jay raised his hand to wave to the younger two, Heeseung soon doing the same after.

The game went back and forth, each team getting touchdowns or points one by one. It was now finally half-time with Jay's team in the lead. All the athletes started to head back to the locker/changing rooms as the cheerleaders and band went onto the field for the performance.

"You did well, captain~" Heeseung said to Jay with a grin as he wrapped his arm around him, his other arm holding his helmet against his side. Jay let out a sigh as he took his helmet off, looking over at the raven-haired male.

"I told you not to call me captain, Heeseung. Just call me by my name." The younger of the two said to him. "Yeah but you're our team captain, I should be calling you that. Do you not like it when I call you that?~ Does it make you all hot and bothered?~" Heeseung teased which resulted in Jay shrugging his arm off from around his shoulders and smacking the back of his head with his hand.

"You're so fucking annoying, I don't know how Jake and Sunghoon put up with you." He huffed out as he finally entered the locker room with the rest of the boys, heading straight over to where his duffel bag was to take out his water bottle, chugging it down after opening it. He was drinking the water messily, so some of it started to trickle down his chin and neck. Heeseung had his eyes on Jay, watching how extremely hot he looked with his hair sticking to his forehead, a thin layer of sweat coating his face and arms. It reminded him of how he looked in the bedroom, all messy and disheveled.

"Mate, you look like you're about to murder him. Did Jay say something to you?" Sam asked Heeseung when he noticed the dark glare Heeseung had but it quickly changed as he shook his head a little. Nobody on the team knew that Jay and Heeseung were in a relationship, let alone with two other people. "No, I just zoned out, sorry.." Heeseung answered as he sheepishly scratched the back of his neck.

20 minutes had passed and half-time was now almost over, the boys standing up to start getting ready. "We better win this because the other team are on 30 points. It would be so embarrassing if they somehow caught up to 47." One of the guys, Oliver, had said.

"That means you have to work harder on the field." Jay said to Oliver as he re-tied his shoelaces. Soon enough, it was now time for them to head back out. Jay walked past Heeseung and slapped the older male's ass on the way. "Play well for the rest of the game." Jay said to him plainly as he put his helmet back on. "Aye aye, captain~" Heeseung grinned, slipping his helmet back on as well and quickly slapping Jay's behind before running off since he knew Jay hated it when he did it to him.