18 [S.S]

WARNING! AGE GAP: In this storyline Stiles is a minor and Y/N isn't so if you feel uncomfortable please skip ahead!

Song Inspiration: 18 By 5 Seconds of Summer

Stiles P.O.V.

"Stiles please don't do anything stupid tonight, I need this to go right for re-election" my dad warned. "Just stay seated, and keep quiet."

I rolled my eyes, "Dad please when have I done anything stupid?" My dad looked at me with a look. "What?! When have I been embarrassing?"

"Don't get me started, trust me I have a list at home. I got one with Scotts name too."

I laughed as we both walked through the double doors into city hall. The smell of food instantly hitting my nose, "Oh dad I see desserts!" I grinned towards the food table.

"Stiles...," my dad said looking back at me. "Just go find your name at the table I'll be there in a second."

I sighed putting my hands on my hip looking around. I made my way to the snack table first stealing a cookie as I wondered the hall looking for my name on a fancy stupid place card. I found it and gave a short smile to two old ladies gossiping at the table. I saw them give me a dirty look so I put my hands up in defense already wanting to go home.

I'm so boredddddd. I've been seated for only 5 minutes and I was bored out of my mind, so I played games on my phone in the meantime. I started to crave another cookie so I walked over to the table and glanced at all of the pastries.

"You more of a dessert before dinner kinda person?" A voice called as I reached for a brownie, already swallowing a whole cookie.

With my cookie still in my mouth I turned and saw an insanely hot girl in a blue formal dress looking at me confused. I quickly shoved the brownie in my pocket, and swallowed the dry cookie quickly before dusting my hand off. Why'd I shove the brownie in my pocket is beyond me. "Uh..."

Y/N P.O.V.

I chuckled as the cute guy in front of me looked at me wide eyed, blushing. "I don't blame ya, the only "fun" thing about these events are the snacks." I gave him a wink as I reached for a cheesecake, swiping the whipped cream and licking it.

He just looked at me with his mouth agape. "Uh..."

I giggled at his reaction. "I'm Y/N, do you got a name or is all you say "uh"?

"I'm Stiles," he finally spoke.

"Stiles... do you normally come to these events? I haven't seen you here before."

"I haven't, recently. My dad's the sheriff of Beacon Hills."

"Beacon Hills..." I crossed my arms. "Isn't that the town where a lot of animal attacks and freaky things have been happening lately?"

"Yea, uhh... lot's of murders too," he suggested a bit nervously. I just gave him wide eyes, surprised at that news. "So do you come to these events often?" he said leaning against a pillar, his feet slipping causing him to hit the ground fairly hard.

I was surprised by his fall, holding my hand out for him as a few people gave us glances. "You okay there?" I giggled.

He quickly stood up, fixing his jacket. "Me, totally, meant to do that. I was testing the dynamics of the shoe and yup, they aren't good."

I liked him, he was adorable yet hot in a unique way. "Mmmm... well Stiles, I will see you around, try not to let those shoes fail again" I said sending him another wink and swayed my hips as I walked away.