Chapter 14

Cassis part ☺️.
So it's morning time. 😇 and I get up and take a shower then get ready for the day.
"Babe you ready???"
"Yeah cass hold on.... Tryna get Kendall ready."
"Awe Okay. Imma just head out to the car and make me some coffee.😋"
"Ight ma."
I grabbed my purse and my keys and my phone. Then went and made my coffee. Then got in the car.😁. Augusts slow ass took like 20 extra minutes to get ready.😑 finally he came down. At 9:45.
"August hurry up. We got 15 mf minutes."👏🏽😐
"Well damn ma I'm sorry but... I gotta look good for my fans."
"Whatevaaar."😑
" I might meet a fine one tho ma, you neva kno."
Why the fuck would he say that to me? 😒
"Mmmmph"
He tried to lean in and give me a kiss. Butttt, I put my hand up and then put the car in reverse and backed up. And headed to the restaurant where we were meeting the wedding planners. 😒
"Babe why you mad?"
"Idk you tell me."
"Man whatever I ain't dealing with this moody shit. Today."
"Good, because I got other things to do and I got places to be. So we'll reschedule the meeting for today and you can take Kendall and have a nice day. 😬"
I pulled over next to a park and grabbed the diaper bag and handed it to august."
"Man Whatevaa."
August snatched the bag from me and grabbed Kendall.
"Bye baby I love you."
"Yeah I love you too cass."
"Oh... I wasn't talking to you august. I was talking to the baby. But yeah. I love you too.. I guess. 😐"
I sped off pissed off Asf 😤 and went to the mall. Before I got out my car I texted Brandon.
"Hey wanna meet earlier then 2?"
" that's fine. Where at tho?"
Meet me at the resturaunt on the beach."
"Okay, now ?
"Yeah
"Ight be there In 15 minutes.
"K"

So I turned my car back on and headed to the beach. When I pulled up I saw that Brandon was already there at the resturaunt. I fixed my hair. And applied some lip gloss then got out the car and headed to the resturant.
I walked up behind him then spoke.
"You wanted to talk. "
He seemed startled and jumped. 😂
"Uh... Yeah have a seat."
"Mhmmmm. So what's this all about?"😑
" Well I wanted to see if you could give me another chance."

"Brandon. No, you know I'm with august. And about to get married. Now I think this conversation is over. Bye nigga."
"Cass wait." B. Grabbed my arm and pulled me back. Stood up and kissed me. 😁😳 and I .... kinda kissed back. 😌

August pov. 😐
Man fuck Cassidy she tripping. 👿 I ain't even do shit. Just gon drop me off at the park like wtf. 💀. Well I'm finna take me and Kendall to the resturaunt on that beach. 😌 as soon as I get there I see b. Smyth cassis ex. Then I walk closer. AND SEE CASSIDY and they kissing wtf 😑😑.
" Ayoo Cassidy !"
She turned and saw me then ran. 😐 I ran over to B.
"Aye man why the fuck you with Cassidy?!?"
"Back tf up nigga."
A rage came over me and I just punched this nigga in his jaw. 👊🏾😒 he got up and left. I looked around for Cassidy but j couldn't find her. So I called the limbo and headed home. 😒