Chapter 12

Valentina's pov

I woke up to my phone going off so I picked it up and saw it was Nathan so I answered "hey" "Did you just wake up?" "mmmm yeah I did why?" "umm baby it's 8 in the morning. I did say I will pick you up then. I'm outside waiting for you" I pulled my phone away from me and looked at the time and saw it was 8 "shit sorry I'm used to one of my brothers waking me up" "its okay you get ready I will be waiting outside. Bye baby see you soon" I said bye and hung up. I grabbed some clothes. I walked into my bathroom and got dress, brushed my teeth then put on my shoes once I got out of the bathroom. I grabbed my bag and walked downstairs. I saw everyone eating breakfast. I walked over to the kitchen grab a breakfast bar "Valentina come and eat some real breakfast" I heard Alessandro. I shook my head and left through the front door not looking back at them but I can feel there eyes looking at me.

I got in Nathan's car and looked back at the house to see the twins and Matteo getting in the car while my oldest brothers and dad looking at me while Nathan drives off to school.

When we got to school we walked up to my locker and I saw my friends. I was talking to my friends when I saw everyone looking at something so I turned around and saw my brother's. They walked past me while I glared at them then turned back to my locker to grab my stuff "woah what happened with you and your brother's. Why are you glaring at them for?" I told them the story. The bell went so we went out separate ways.

I was in class doing my work when my teacher said that I needed to go to the office so I packed up my stuff put it in my bag then left to go to the office. When I walked in I saw my dad and Alessandro sitting a cross my principal. I walked over but I didn't see before when I walked in was Emily one of Bethany's little Barbie's. I rolled my eyes at her and sat next to dad. "can I ask what am I doing in here?"

"I called you here because Emily came into my office and told me the whole story of what happened the other day and I wanna apologise for not hearing your side of the story. I have informed their families and I have suspended all of them." I nod and looked back at Emily and saw her look down looking guilty. He told us that we can leave his office and that Emily's dad is here. We left the office and Emily was walking away but I stopped her "I wanna say thank you. But why did you tell on Bethany, I thought she was your friend?" "She's no friend of mine, I only faked being her friend just so I can get back at her." I asked her what Bethany did to her "a year ago she stole my boyfriend and then spreed rumors about me. Like I killed my little brother." I wanted to ask her why but I didn't want to be rude "when I was about 8 me, my little brother who was 5 at the time and my mom got in a really bad car crush and only I made it out alive so now its just me and my dad" I felt sorry for her. I saw tears in her eyes. I walked closer to he and pulled her in for a hug. After a few seconds we pulled away. We said our goodbyes and she left to go to her dad. I heard someone coming closer to me so I turned around and saw dad and Alessandro coming closer to me.

"bambina we are so sorry we didn't believe you" dad said as I looked at them hurt "yeah you should of. How could you guys believe someone else over me without hearing my side of the story. Do you guys know how much that hurt that my own family didn't believe me?" I said crying "I know bambina for now on we will listen to you" Ales said as he walks over to me and hugged me. I hugged back and cried on his shoulder "please forgive us Principessa?" I nod "Ti amo piccola ragazza (I love you babygirl)" he said as he killed my head "Ti amo anch'io bubba (I love you to bubba)" I pulled away from Ales and turned to dad who was wwatching us wwith love in his eyes. I walked up to hug him to "Ti amo mia bella ragazza (I love you my beautiful girl)" "Ti amo anch'io papà (I love you too daddy)"

After a while I had to go back to class so I said bye to dad and Ales. I walked into English and sat next to Nathan "is everything okay?" "huh oh yeah i will tell you guys at lunch" he nods and turned back to the teacher.

After school

I walked out of the school with my friends. I saw my brothers waiting for me "have you told your brothers that you forgive them yet?" Rylee asked as we looked back at my brothers "no not yet I even told my dad and older brothers to not tell them until we got home" she nods. I said bye to my friends kissed Nathan then left to go to my brothers. We got in the car and drove home.

When we got home I got out of the car with the boys following me behind. We walked inside to see dad and our older brothers talking on the couch. They turned to us and smile "how was school kiddo" dad asked as I went over to give him a hug "yeah good" I looked back over to Matteo and the twins. "What why did you forgive done but not us?" Matteo says whining like a baby "Cabrona (dumbass in spanish)" I walked up to Matteo and hugged him then I hugged the twins "wait what happened to being mad at us?" Xavier asked as he hug me back. We told him what happened at school today.

For the rest of the day we watched movie's and ate junk food.