𝐋𝐎𝐒𝐓 𝐃𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐈𝐄𝐒.

𝐖𝐄𝐋𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐄 𝐓𝐎 𝐅𝐀𝐈𝐑𝐘𝐓𝐀𝐋𝐄𝐓𝐎𝐏𝐈𝐀, 𝐖𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐄 𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐘𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐈𝐒 𝐀𝐁𝐎𝐔𝐓 𝐀𝐒 𝐂𝐋𝐈𝐂𝐇𝐄 𝐀𝐒 𝐈𝐓 𝐆𝐄𝐓𝐒

There's a ton of magical kingdoms, princesses sitting around in towers, and hungry witches waiting eagerly in the woods for a fat pair of kids to show up and become dinner. There's also a fairy godmother academy, huge annoying airports filled with portals that "guarantee a new adventure!", and an enchanted cell phone company. Yep, Fairytaletopia has it all.

In Fairytaletopia, an alliance of powerful kingdoms rules over everything. In it are Snow Kingdom up north (you probably remember that girl who was in a coma after eating a bad apple), Rose Kingdom to the east (you'll remember the princess who slept for a hundred years and that village girl who married a beast who turned out to also be a prince⏤the princes are brothers and they all rule together), Fairy Kingdom to the west (does the name Cinderella ring a bell?), Water Kingdom in the southwest (ruled by that lovely lady who gave up her fishtail for legs), and Tower Kingdom over in the southeast (most famous for the prince who married a girl with really long hair he found trapped in a tower). Besides those are smaller, more insignificant territories ruled by either magic, democracy, or sheer chaos.

Everything was happily ever after⏤well, except for the rampant crime and poverty⏤until one day somebody had the grand idea to overthrow the alliance. It turns out after a while people get sick of getting lost in the woods and having to trade their cows for allegedly magical beans. It was time for a change of management. It was time for those lazy kings and prissy princesses to get off the throne and make way for the heroes, the doers, the adventurers, the mages. The citizens of Fairytaletopia decided they wanted to take their destinies into their own hands.

Now there's a new alliance; one of dark magic and ambitious ideas. Too ambitious? Perhaps. Maybe they didn't know what they bargained for when they formed a plan to take down the kingdom alliance. Maybe they didn't know what they would set off by killing the royals.

But they're not the only main characters of this story, oh no. A scrappy gang of misfit thieves end up in the wrong place at the wrong time, and now they're in a whirlwind of trouble. After the Snow Queen is killed and they⏤who were only innocently trying to rob the palace⏤are blamed for her murder, their lives and destinies change forever, forcibly entangled in a plot they wanted nothing to do with. This time, the story is flipped on its head, and the fairytale extras become the protagonists.

No one knows exactly what's in a destiny, or what power they really have. Some say the Writer of destinies lives somewhere in a faraway tower, watching everything unfold, making adjustments along the way. Some say that's impossible. But then again, nothing is truly impossible in Fairytaletopia.

Our thieves have gotten themselves into something far more complex than they could ever understand⏤the destruction of fate. As for you, the reader? Prepare for humor, adventure, danger, and a dash of good-old-fashioned fairy fun.

。:*・゚☆ 𝐋𝐎𝐂𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍𝐒 𝐈𝐍 𝐅𝐀𝐈𝐑𝐘𝐓𝐀𝐋𝐄𝐓𝐎𝐏𝐈𝐀・

。:*・゚☆ 𝐋𝐎𝐂𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍𝐒 𝐈𝐍 𝐅𝐀𝐈𝐑𝐘𝐓𝐀𝐋𝐄𝐓𝐎𝐏𝐈𝐀・.゜✭・

𝓶𝓪𝓳𝓸𝓻 𝓴𝓲𝓷𝓰𝓭𝓸𝓶𝓼:

snow kingdom [ruled by snow white & ramiro white]
    ↳ up north, filled with snow-capped mountains and popular with nomads

rose kingdom [co-ruled by briar rose, nikolai rose, beauty novikov, & alexios novikov]
    ↳ warm, with plentiful harvests and picturesque forests

fairy kingdom [ruled by ella charming & charles charming]
    ↳ magic is prevalent, creatures of all kinds are welcome, bright gardens

water kingdom [ruled by galene sunsplash & everard castellan]
    ↳ beachside, where merfolk and humans can live in peace

tower kingdom [ruled by rapunzel santos & valor santos]
    ↳ rolling fields and colorful markets, known for its tall architecture

𝓶𝓲𝓷𝓸𝓻 𝓴𝓲𝓷𝓰𝓭𝓸𝓶𝓼 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝓯𝓸𝓻𝓮𝓼𝓽𝓼:

unicorn wood
    ↳ home to fairies, unicorns, and other enchanted creatures

villagetown
    ↳ filled with farmers and people about as ordinary as it gets

stormy forest
    ↳ unpredictable, dark and chaotic, a favorite spot for witches

tech zone
    ↳ the most futuristic kingdom, with a barrier around it

paradise island
    ↳ rushing waterfalls and unpredictable climates

gingerbread forest
    ↳ colorful and upside-down, only the strangest travelers pass through here

𝓸𝓬𝓮𝓪𝓷𝓼:

golden sea
    ↳ shimmering sunsets and majestic dolphins, lots of pearls and jewels

pirate's bay
    ↳ monsters, criminals, and sirens roam free

blood sea
    ↳ home to small, carnivorous creatures always on the hunt for blood

royal ocean
    ↳ part of the water kingdom and filled with mermaids

serpentine ocean
    ↳ watched over by a great serpent who only lets you pass if you answer a riddle

swirling rapids
    ↳ so stormy that boats are sometimes sucked into portals and never return

south sea
  ↳ calm but frigid waters for travelers to easily pass through

+ 𝓵𝓪𝓴𝓮𝓼, 𝓶𝓸𝓾𝓷𝓽𝓪𝓲𝓷𝓼, 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝓶𝓸𝓻𝓮!

 ˚ ₊ ‧ 。☆ 。‧₊ ˚