1

Above the Pacific Ocean, two jets are seen soaring through the sky....

Pilot: (chuckles) this never gets old..

Pilot 2: (to Pilot 1) let me guess..

Both: the sky is breath taking

The second pilot chuckles as the first rolls his eyes...

Pilot 1: (rolls eyes) I gues an old men can't see the beauty in the sky.

Pilot2: (grumbles) am not old.

Pilot 1: (chuckles) sure...

Time passes as they share several laughs and did races

Coms: return to the Heilcarrier.

Pilot 2: copy.

Pilot 1: (sighs) copy..

As the coms go down the first pilot could only give a girn...

Pilot 1: Race ya old men (accelerates the jet going infront of the second jet)

Pilot 2: Kid! Get to the Heilcarrier now! That's an order! Daniel!

The first pilot now revealed as Daniel Martinez looks back to see the second jet and sighs

Pilot: going back.

Unknown to him...below from the jets a strange metallic cube lies on the ground...strange marking similar across it almost like Kanji...but vastly different.

Suddenly a strange frequency is released....

Daniel: hey am picking up something old men....hey old men? Do you copy?

Beep.beep..beep

The strange frequency affected the jet...his thrusters were suddenly cut off...

Daniel: what the hell!

Frantically grabbing onto center stick to get control but to no avail...pressing buttons...neither....

Daniel: MAYDAY! MAYDAY! MY BIRD IS GOING DOWN!...(STATIC) SHIT!

Grabbing on to the center stick hoping to steer the ship out of waters reach and near civilization...

Crashing on land the jet wings were torn off from the Crash....the wind shild slightly cracked and its pilot knocked out....

Coms: (Static) da-(Static) do yo-(Static) report b-(Static) do you-(copy)

Several hours pass by as the strange frequency dies down....and slowly Daniel groans and wakes up in a damage cockpit...

Daniel: (groans) ow my head. (Opening his eyes to see his condition) shit! (Presss every button) Everything is fried...fuck...(bangs head onto the targeting computer or...what's left of it) (sighs and exits the the cockpit) (sighs) now where am I now?

His eyes slowly turned to see that he landed on a beach and a Jungle of sorts...not populated...

Daniel: huh?

His ears hear something...something calling him...

Daniel looks towards to see that the Strange frequency is coming from the Jungle...

Giving one glance to the wreckage he slowly step into the Jungle....

As he walks in it he notice not single sound could be heard...bugs...to birds..

Focusing onto the sound...he finds himself faced with strange cube...

Daniel: (intrigued) what is it?

Curious he touched it, only to stunned and sent back flying Several feet...

Daniel: (groans) ow that's gon-what the fuck

His eyes turned to see that metallic cube..falling apart and reform into...

falling apart and reform into

Metallic insect....eyes glowing purple...

Daniel: what the heck ar- hey get away from me!

The small metallic orgainsam rushs towards the human right arm...

Daniel: get off me! (Tries to move his hand to grab his firearm But to no avail...)

As the small metallic being attach to the pilot...a massive pain took over...

The pilot could only scream in pain as it felt ....no he did feel the small being drill into his arm until it connected/fused with the bone...and inject a small injection from it mouth to his body.....a blue substance....

Unaware to him his eyes glowed a strange purple color....but his pain was to great as he became unconscious and small metallic being turned into a similar/ took it place of a similar watch on his left wrist... it tighten it grip around the pilot wrist....almost parasitic...but it was quite the opposite....

but it was quite the opposite

It was bonding with its host...

To be continued