chapter 2 ( the friends we keep...)

I don't know who I am...so hey I'm Uri I'm sure they told my story in the first chapter yeah I was fucked up and well I was something else's these past few years but I think I found myself but also not really

I once dated this bisexual girl in 2022 . we were talking on our DMs And well we got along so well and she made me feel...well....horny and I thought something was wrong with me and we were in different schools and well when I want to her school we kissed and well it felt better then any other guy i have kissed and i wanted us to go farther and well we did...

19/06/2022
(The day i almost had sex with a girl)

It was a soccer match at my school and well it was our school but she is in the other school its like a 2.0 of our school you will not get it. so they came for the match and  i was in media i was taking pictures of everything.

She called me and kept on waving and I waved back...hey cutie( in a playful way) she said . I laughed and greeted her back. Since you know the school better then I do may you please show me the bathroom ."ummmm,sure" I said. We walked while having a conversation I was very awkward so she was leading the conversation and i was cool with it cause i enjoyed listening to her speak and we stood in front so me in the door of the bathroom we kept on talking i just stared at her pink lips and wondering how they taste like...( i felt like a pervert after thinking about that ,i kept on telling myself that im not into girls but what was this one doing to me)

"Lets get in....hello uri" umm yeah sure i said snaping out of her trans . "i will just wait out here "i shouted. I was outside her stall. After about 5 minutes. She opened the door and she said "don't you want to get in..." "Sure" i said. When i got in i just stood there with the door closed then i needed assistance with my bra..(i know wow you really needed assistance with your bra out of that blue...maybe i wanted her in the same stall as me but i also needed to take off my bra cause it hurt).

"Ummm..Jessica i need you help with something". Hope you not stuck in the toilet cause my cousin once got stuck and it was not a very nice experience....

 Hope you not stuck in the toilet cause my cousin once got stuck and it was not a very nice experience

          (THIS WAS THE BRA)

She got in and her face was red...i smiled and told her that i need to take of my bra. She got in...and locked the door.

I felt her breath on my neck when i turned around for her to um button my bra , kissing my neck slowly as if she knew that is what i wanted. As she took of my bra i felt her warm hands in my tities squeezing them like she wanted me to fell for her even more . I turned to look at her and we kissed i could feel her soft lips on mine and they tasted like strawberry.I held her waist i wanted to feel her body next to mine i needed her so badly..i have never wanted anyone so badly.
Then the was a was a
knock on the door..."uri wake up girl" my best friend shouted.

Yes.....it was all a dream..

Okay so lets do this all over again i don't have a girlfriend she is just a girl that i saw from Instagram and we started taking and we got to know each other well and i think i like her but at the same time not like that
But her school is coming to a match and i don't think that my dream will come true...and my best friend does it know about her because i don't think that's the is a use for me to tell her about Jessica..

I swear im straight i like boy i like to watch them play soccer like a norm all girl would

Match time...

I kept on taking pictures of all the teams and just pictures of the arriving school cause i had to...then i saw her with her BLACK& PECAN GLASSES.

her clear ivory skin reflecting like glass from the sun."uri...earth to urine"kimmy shouted.. WHAT!...i snapped out of it..."what are or who are you looking at? she asked with a bit of curiosity.... Umm nothing. Are you looking at that cute guy from HP..(The name of the other school) ummm..yeah his cute right..it felt wrong to lie to my best friend but i did . i know my friend she would support. me if i said i like girls but im not sure yet who i am so i can't just tell her like that.

I was taking pictures of the crowds and she posed and smiled at me...[my heart skipped a beat] i swear it did. She call me over to the group that she was standing with. So i want...Hey,oh umm and Hello everybody. They all replied with a smile. "My friends are asking if may you please take a picture of them...oh umm sure. After taking pictures if her friends...she asked me where is the bathroom..
.......Umm crazy i know.....

So i showed her the bathroom as she requested. She got out and asked if don't i need the bathroom i said i don't ."so do you want a tour of the school?"i asked..i would love that she said ...i gave her the tour and we ended up in our science class . she sat on top of one of the tables . come sit she commanded me. I sat next to her. She look into my eyes its like she was studying me. She came closer taking a short breath before kissed me,its was like she was about to have her last supper. Our hearts beating in the same peace as if we were one..i placed my hand around her waist to pull her closer. The noise from the loud crowed in the field gone i was in other universe. He lips were as soft as a blown away plant or a snow flack i cant explain how she made me feel but all i know is that she made me what to marry her.....